Wasteland 2(Patch 3 Hotfix)[GOG]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on November 13, 2014 by ImJSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Wasteland 2(Patch 3 Hotfix)[GOG] (Size: 8.67 MB)
 patch_wasteland2_2.4.0.14.zip8.66 MB
 patch_wasteland2_2.4.0.14_meta.sqlite9 KB
 patch_wasteland2_2.4.0.14_meta.xml843 bytes

Description

•Added Steam Achievements! Collect them all, if you dare. These are currently only in for Windows. Steam Achievements should be backwards compatible for many (but not all) save files, so players will receive achievements automatically by loading up their save files.

•Added and improved epilogue text to fix bugs and add more details that were previously missing.

•Added colorblind mode! Activate it in the Display Options menu. This mode changes certain HUD element colors, primarily in combat, to be easier to discern for people with colorblindness.

•Added a new brightness/saturation calibration screen to get the game looking as good as it should on a display near you.

•Characters are now automatically exported at the end of the game. Veteran characters will now be noted as such in character creation.

•Further improvements to Text Size setting so it now affects much more text across the interface. This will help out players who are visually impaired, or who play on high-DPI displays, or TVs.

•Added an option to show/hide selection circles on the party, for those who would prefer them off.

•Continued cleanup of bugs and issues, especially in California.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.67 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Wasteland 2(Patch 3 Hotfix)[GOG]

Trailer

All Comments

Yes bcoz he is not doing webseeding.I does to keep torrent alive for a longtime.
I'm seeding all GOG family game+patches cos all the world must know this masterpiece. I know that when they can, they will buy it because good games have this effect
these came from webseed so main file is zip file ignore anything else
Yes, there is another more "clean" named: Wasteland 2 (Patch 3 Hotfix) (GOG)
https://kat.cm/wasteland-2-patch-3-hotfix-gog-t9828781.html#main
Why are there two files more?

-patch_wasteland2_2.4.0.14_meta.sqlite
-patch_wasteland2_2.4.0.14_meta.xml

I've applied the patch without those files and works fine.