Watch What Happens Live S10E40 Oprah Winfey HDTV x264-Weby mp4

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on August 30, 2013 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

Watch What Happens Live S10E40 Oprah Winfey HDTV x264-Weby mp4 (Size: 201 MB)
 Watch.What.Happens.Live.s10e40.Oprah.Winfey.HDTV.x264-Weby.mp4201 MB

Description

PREMIERE: Aug 15, 11:00 PM

This upload is fulfilling a request. The show is on a break till September 8th. I may be able to upload the show when it returns. I'll have to wait and see my schedule.

THANKS TO MY WONDERFUL COLLEAGUE WEBY AS ALWAYS FOR THE SHOW

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
201 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Watch What Happens Live S10E40 Oprah Winfey HDTV x264-Weby mp4

All Comments

Great quality THANKS!
Thanks! cant wait for the new episodes!!! A/V 9 :)
A/V 9? absolute perfect copy, don't u think?
thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for coming back again!!!!
go figure! I was just saying to myself I wonder if Rockster may upload WWH and SHAZAM! LOVE LOVE LOVE you, many thanks mate, sure appreciate this more than I can express,Love my Andy Cohen
You're welcome. My colleague WEBY who uploads to the same private site as me (P.M me if you need details to join) has been capping and uploading WWHL once a week, usually on the weekend. I'll give it my best shot to upload the weeks worth of episodes in one hit to here.As I mentioned the show returns in early September
Oh my gosh am I that poorly skilled with computers, I think I tried to pm you, either you didn't receive it or I don't know how to open and receive return message, either way thanks for wanting to help out so I can get my Andy fix earlier, just getting this one with BOTH OPRAH and ANDY was a treat, adore both of them, so many thanks for your thoughtfulness.