Way of the Samurai 4 (GOG)

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on October 1, 2015 by mercs213in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Way of the Samurai 4 (GOG) (Size: 3.65 GB)
 setup_way_of_the_samurai4_2.0.0.2-1.bin3.61 GB
 Readme.txt3.4 KB
 setup_way_of_the_samurai4_2.0.0.2.exe33.73 MB

Description

Install instructions:1. Run "setup_way_of_the_samurai4_2.0.0.2.exe"2. PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS GAME! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Title: WAY OF THE SAMURAI 4Genre: Action - Adventure - HistoricalWorks on: Windows (7, 8, 10)Languages: Audio only: 日本語. Text only: EnglishModes: Single-playerReleased: July 23, 2015Size: 3.6 GBCompany: ACQUIRE Corp. / Ghostlight LTDStore page: http://www.gog.com/game/way_of_the_samurai_4About:The Way of the Samurai series is widely renowned for allowing players to make far-reaching decisions that can radically alter the course of the story and this, the fourth entry in this thrilling series and previously exclusive to the PS3, is no exception! Now all the sword wielding action, adventure and drama of the Way of the Samurai series comes to PC, continuing the series' blend of customization, exploration, action gameplay and quirky humour.Way of the Samurai 4 takes place in the humble port town of Amihama during the mid 19th Century, several years after the arrival of the "black ships" from the West ended Japan's long history of cultural isolation. Amihama's downtown area has slowly been converted to a "Little Britain", complete with European-styled buildings, occupied by an influx of adventurous foreign settlers. Not everyone welcomes these new residents though, and three distinct factions with opposing ideals begin to take shape.You must take on the role of a master-less samurai looking to establish yourself in this conflicted land of opportunity and uncertainty. It is up to you to decide which faction to support in an almighty conflict amongst the region's three powers, and so direct the course of Japan's history.Will you aid the shogunate pro-government in their attempts to keep the peace and establish cordial relations with the foreign contingent? Will you help the nationalistic isolationists in their attempts to exile this potential threat to the Japanese way of life? Or will you ally with the foreigners directed by the British Navy in their attempts to establish silk trade and foster cultural exchange?Who will you support? Who will you betray? Become the ultimate bastion of virtue or the ultimate disgrace to humanity, and do it however you'd like. The choice is entirely your own...Branching storylines with multiple endingsDynamic combat systemVast array of melee and gunpowder weaponryExtensive character customizationKey event decision makingSword collectingOriginal Japanese voiceover with English subtitlesMinimum system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10Processor: 2.13GHz Intel Core2 Duo or equivalentMemory: 1 GB RAMGraphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64Mb RAM and support for v3 shadersDirectX: Version 9.0cHard Drive: 7 GB available spaceSound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound cardRecommended system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10Processor: 3GHz Intel i3 or equivalentMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 128Mb RAM and support for v3 shadersDirectX: Version 9.0cHard Drive: 7 GB available spaceSound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.65 GB
seeders:2
leechers:3
Way of the Samurai 4 (GOG)

Trailer

All Comments

Please confirm if this has the DLCs?
Thanks for the GOG upload mercs213. Does this have the DLC pack as well included?
Nope it doesn't
Is this the latest version with all DLCs included? I already have the Steam version of the game with DLCs
Nope this is just the base game. The DLC Pack (http://www.gog.com/game/way_of_the_samurai_4_dlc_pack) has not been included. I believe Steam offers a much better copy of this game as it has 8 DLCs listed (http://store.steampowered.com/app/312780/), when compared to GOG which offers only three.
It seems someone uploaded DLCs for the GOG version on kat ... here is the link: https://kat.cm/way-of-the-sa...-pack-2-0-0-2-t11354558.html ... Though it seems you are right, when I look at it, Steam has more available DLCs than the GOG version of the game O_O Strange, they should all have the same DLCs... anyway, thanks for the reply :) I usually like GOG versions of the game more than Steam ones (DRM-free is the way to go, I mostly buy games from GOG nowadays ^^)