Wayne Of Gotham (Graphic Audio) By Tracy Hickman (Abee)

seeders: 81
leechers: 13
Added on November 10, 2013 by The-GeekyGadin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Wayne Of Gotham (Graphic Audio) By Tracy Hickman (Abee) (Size: 669.82 MB)
 DCWOGP01.mp3111.22 MB
 DCWOGP02.mp3109.84 MB
 DCWOGP03.mp3134.07 MB
 DCWOGP04.mp3118.81 MB
 DCWOGP05.mp392.04 MB
 DCWOGP06.mp3103.84 MB

Description

___

About:
__

Behind every mask is a real man.

Two men joined by blood but separated by murder: Thomas, the rebellious doctor and heir to the vast Wayne empire, and Bruce, his son, whose life is forever altered when he witnesses the brutal death of his parents.

The slaying of Thomas and Martha Wayne is the torturous point on which Bruce turns to become the mysterious crusader BatmanΓÇöthe genesis of a simple mugging gone horribly wrong. The Dark Knight's file on the case has long been closed, the foundations of Bruce Wayne's secret life secure. But these foundations are shaken when an unexpected guest invades the grounds of Wayne Manor, raising questions about the event that ended the lives of the mother he loved and the father he worshipped, and sparked his unquenchable drive to protect and avenge.

To discover his true family history, Batman must face down old foes, confront his only confidant, invade the evil heart of Arkham Asylum, and shoulder the terrible new burden of a dark legacy.

Release Date: Nov 1, 2013
Approximate Running Time: 6 Hours
Number of CDs: 6
ISBN # 978-1-62851-032-4
Content Rating: Ages 13+

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
SEED PLEASE , LET OTHERS GET IT TOO.
`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

:)__Abee

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
669.82 MB
seeders:81
leechers:13

All Comments

Thank you! Love graphic audio. I have purchased some titles too when I first heard them on the now defunct Book Radio on SiriusXM.
thank you very much
The info is of a different book but the description is of the book in the torrent title
Well, I get that info from the official site. yet! sorry If I made a mistake.
Awesome story, awesome upload...!