We're The Chipmunks 2 Versions per song - Solid Gold Album 3 Songs Mixed by C

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 21, 2015 by eatl33t1111in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

We're The Chipmunks 2 Versions per song - Solid Gold Album 3 Songs Mixed by C (Size: 5 MB)
 (Guide)Garunteed to Brighten your Day.txt784 bytes
 We're The Chipmunks 2 Versions per song - Solid Gold Album 3 Songs Mixed by C.zip5 MB

Description

Alvin and the Chipmunks is an American animated music group created by Ross Bagdasarian, Sr., for a novelty record in 1958. The group consists of three singing animated anthropomorphic chipmunks: Alvin, the mischievous troublemaker, who quickly became the star of the group; Simon, the tall, bespectacled intellectual; and Theodore, the chubby, impressionable one. The trio is managed by their human adoptive father, David (Dave) Seville. In reality, "David Seville" was Bagdasarian's stage name, and the Chipmunks themselves are named after the executives of their original record label. The characters became a success, and the singing Chipmunks and their manager were given life in several animated cartoon productions, using redrawn, anthropomorphic chipmunks, and eventually films.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We're the chipmonks. The first song on the Solid Gold Chipmunk Album which was found on a tape.

I found it digitalized online with both the intro that was on the tape which jammed and another intro

right after, on the same track with more of a dance/80's style. I quickly fell in love with the 2nd

version and already liked the 1st version... since they are only like a little over a minute, I can handle

hearing it twice, with two distinct styles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO, what's in there?

1. untouched original version of both tracks
2 C's super db gain, creating a much louder and heavier bass to the song
3 C's super bass gain, plus a speed up in tempo of 25% which one can really get into. it makes ya want to
move it, shake it.

Seed, seed, seed. we need our classics seeded the most,

C

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
We're The Chipmunks 2 Versions per song - Solid Gold Album 3 Songs Mixed by C