We the People: An Introduction to American Politics (10th Essentials Edition) by Benjamin Ginsberg [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on February 2, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

We the People: An Introduction to American Politics (10th Essentials Edition) by Benjamin Ginsberg [Dr.Soc] (Size: 21.95 MB)
 We the People_ An Introduction to American Politics (10th Edition) by Benjamin Ginsberg [Dr.Soc].pdf21.95 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

We the People: An Introduction to American Politics (10th Essentials Edition)

Author: Benjamin Ginsberg, Theodore J. Lowi, Margaret Weir
Paperback: 624 pages
Publisher: W. W. Norton; 10th Essentials Edition (December 29, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0393937054
ISBN-13: 978-0393937053
Format: PDF

Summary:

We the People, Tenth Essentials Edition, is ideal for showing students that politics is relevant to their lives and that their participation in politics matters. The book engages students with contemporary topics, including digital politics and polarization in government, and presents information on these topics both in the text and in new figures designed to resemble those that students see in online media. New features and resources also teach students to be more savvy consumers of real-world political information. Both the book and free Coursepack are organized around specific chapter learning goals to ensure that students learn the nuts and bolts of American government and to help instructors assess student learning of key concepts.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
21.95 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
We the People: An Introduction to American Politics (10th Essentials Edition) by Benjamin Ginsberg [Dr.Soc]