Web Of Lies (2014) Season 1 - Investigation Discovery

seeders: 14
leechers: 13
Added on March 14, 2015 by Anthony50in TV
Torrent verified.

Web Of Lies (2014) Season 1 - Investigation Discovery (Size: 2.02 GB)
 Web Of Lies - S01E05 - Internet Casanova.mp4344.58 MB
 Web Of Lies - S01E06 - Farmville Horror.mp4345.34 MB
 Web Of Lies - S01E04 - Casual Encounters.mp4344.07 MB
 Web Of Lies - S01E03 - Baby Your Mine.mp4345.46 MB
 Web Of Lies - S01E02 - Age, Sex, Location.mp4346.09 MB
 Web Of Lies - S01E01 - Cyber Psycho.mp4345.34 MB

Description

In the online world, you never really know who you're talking to. This series reveals stories of deception and homicide triggered by online interactions. From the black widow wives hiding behind alter-egos to jilted lovers stalking their exes, from obsessive lovers enacting their disturbing fantasies to shocking tales of kidnap, violence and deception - each episode follows stories with jaw-dropping twists and turns as the web of lies is revealed.

Average Video Stats:

Format : MPEG-4
Codec ID : mp42
File size : 345 MB
Duration : 43mn 22s
Bit rate : 982 Kbps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 404 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9

1) Cyber Psycho

For lonely realtor Mary Kay Beckman the dream of finding love through internet dating sites becomes a living nightmare when a relationship with a seemingly charming online admirer turns in to a race against time to track down a psychopath.

Starring:Will Conlon, Mary Kay Beck

Runtime: 46 minutes
Original air date: January 8, 2014

2) Age, Sex, Location

13 year-old Kacie Woody meets two male friends via the internet – Scott, from Atlanta; and Dave, a surfing enthusiast from California. But one of these boys is not what he seems, as Kacie's innocent online contacts turn to tragedy.

Starring:Jim Barrett, Jessica Bradford
Original air date: January 15, 2014

3) Baby You're Mine

Two days before her due date, pregnant teen Amanda Howard gets into the car of a seemingly generous stranger she met online. But when her new acquaintance turns out to have a sickening plan, Amanda and her baby are left fighting for their lives.

Original air date: January 22, 2014

4) Casual Encounters

George Weber is on the New York morning radio show. When he doesn't show for work, police discover his mutilated body in his apartment. Investigation of his on line activity exposes George's private life and may provide the key to nailing his murderer.

Starring:Gino Raimondo, Emily Martell
Original air date: January 29, 2014

5) Internet Casanova

Single mom Jenn Clark thinks she's found the man of her dreams on a dating site, but little does she know Ray Holycross is a sociopath who preys on vulnerable women. When she creates a plan to trap him, she's not sure she'll make it out alive.

Starring:Theresa Bridegroom, Jenn Clark
Original air date: February 5, 2014

6) Farmville Horror

When teenager Emma and 20 year old Sam meet online, Emma thinks she's found love. But when Sam comes to visit she sees he's not at all the boy she imagined. Emma rejects her
admirer and he takes it badly, placing Emma and her family in mortal danger.

Original air date: February 12, 2014

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.02 GB
seeders:14
leechers:13

Screenshots

Web Of Lies (2014) Season 1 - Investigation Discovery screenshot

All Comments

thanks for using mp4 instead of the avi of yesteryear
I hear you crumrugin. AVI is still a good video format but MP4 is the most popular today in capping episodes. It is the most popular internationally as well.
K-Lite Codec pack is your friend buddy. That is all you need to solve 90% of any codec issues with almost any media player you choose to use.
For watching on my computer, I prefer VLC myself, but even the Windows Media Player will play any formats just fine with K-Lite installed.
Also OP, I also have no issues with .mp4 and glad you choose that format. I think .mkv is better for 720p or better rips, but .mp4 works almost as well. Just seems I get a better bitrate generally with .mkv