WebcamDV 2.0 by OrangeWare Corporation - Cracked With Serial [XBT]

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on January 10, 2015 by xbtin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

WebcamDV 2.0 by OrangeWare Corporation - Cracked With Serial [XBT] (Size: 3.72 MB)
 Update v1.0 to v2.0.exe2.02 MB
 WebCamDV v1.0.exe1.7 MB
 Instructions And Serial.txt2.62 KB

Description

NOTE: The OrangeWare Corporation seems to be out of business because their website no longer exists.

As far as I am aware, this torrent will now be the only place online you can get this application.

This is because since the company isn't in business anymore, you couldn't even buy the app if you downloaded the trial from another site!

Plus, Softpedia and other download sites that do have even the trial don't let you download it directly, they first want you to download their adware "download" app which would probably get you viruses anyway.

So that's why I uploaded this here, and fully activated.

Company: OrangeWare Corporation
Supported OS: Windows
Requirements: DV Camcorder, 1394 / FireWire port
Size: 4 Mb

WebCamDV allows you to use your digital camera as a web cam in conjunction with any application Instant Messenger (AOL IM, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger), letting you videoconference or send your photos to your AIM buddies. It is not necessary for your buddies to install WebCamDV or even a web camera to watch you live. AIM IM chat quickly and painlessly configuration, as well as to motor firewalls almost never a problem. Get that camera out of your closet and get video chatting immediately much better image than your ordinary camera. Do not forget this software will allow you to use your camcorder in virtually all Webcam / Instant Messenger application on the market. This means broadcasting and surveillance in addition to video chat with your favorite friends around the globe. PS PROMT taxis ... The serial number in the archive!

(3.63Mb)

Company: OrangeWare Corporation
Supported OS: Windows
Requirements: DV Camcorder, 1394 / FireWire port
Size: 4 Mb

=========================================
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

INSTRUCTIONS:

1) DISCONNECT FROM INTERNET

2) Install using "WebCamDV v1.0.exe"

3) Enter serial included below these instructions

4) RESTART PC

5) Install update file using "Update v1.0 to v2.0.exe"

6) RESTART PC

7) Run file located in C:Program Files (x86)WebCamDV
7b) Create shortcuts if desires

8) Double click the tray icon to run the app
8b) If no tray icon then run C:Program Files (x86)WebCamDVwcdvacc.exe to choose when the tray icon displays

9) Then, I think you need to plug in your camera using 1394 or firewire so it will display. Won't work if you only have plugged in via usb or hdmi or AV or component. Only for 1394 or firewire.

10) When you clicked the tray icon to get to the app, you can click NETWORK SETTINGS button at the bottom of the little window (blue text) and here you can set up IP camera using the "Remote Connection", or you can also enable remote access under "Local Network Settings". I'm not sure if you have to have compatible camera for it to work.

NOTES:
I couldn't get it working myself because I only have USB not 1394 or firewire. So it won't with with my camera.
But if you plug in a compatible camera, it should show up.

REFERENCE:
wcdvacc.exe = lets you select when the tray icon shows.
wcdvtray.exe = dunno what this does. Maybe it runs the tray icon. Dunno.

Good luck!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.72 MB
seeders:1
leechers:3
WebcamDV 2.0 by OrangeWare Corporation - Cracked With Serial [XBT]