Wendy Mass - Heaven Looks a Lot Like the Mall - Epub

seeders: 10
leechers: 4
Added on July 18, 2013 by ScreamQueenin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Wendy Mass - Heaven Looks a Lot Like the Mall - Epub (Size: 299.87 KB)
 Heaven Looks a Lot Like the Mall - Wendy Mass.epub281.53 KB
 Heaven Looks a Lot Like the Mall - Wendy Mass.jpg18.34 KB

Description

When 16-year-old Tessa suffers a shocking accident in gym class, she finds herself in heaven (or what she thinks is heaven), which happens to bear a striking resemblance to her hometown mall. In the tradition of It's a Wonderful Life and The Christmas Carol, Tessa starts reliving her life up until that moment. She sees some things she'd rather forget, learns some things about herself she'd rather not know, and ultimately must find the answer to one burning question--if only she knew what the question was.

Written in sharp, witty verse, Wendy Mass crafts an extraordinary tale of a spunky heroine who hasn't always made the right choices, but needs to discover what makes life worth living.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
299.87 KB
seeders:10
leechers:4
Wendy Mass - Heaven Looks a Lot Like the Mall - Epub

All Comments

thanks!!
I keep getting the message "Invalid Zip File - Local Header is Damaged" and cant open this one??
That's strange. It's not a zip file...What are you trying to open with?
I know its an epub file, which is why I cant figure out that zip message either. I use Calibre to store all my ebooks, and the viewer in there is where I'm getting that message from. Also...tried putting it into Adobe Digital Editions without any luck. I've tried deleting it and re-downloading it 3 separate times, and rebooting the pc, but still keep getting the same results. Looks like other people are not having this issue though, so I can only assume its some conflict at my end.
Thank you