Wentworth s03e08 HDTV x264 Hector mp4

seeders: 110
leechers: 18
Added on May 26, 2015 by HectorAUin TV
Torrent verified.

Wentworth s03e08 HDTV x264 Hector mp4 (Size: 256.02 MB)
 Wentworth.s03e08.HDTV.x264.Hector.mp4256.02 MB

Description

Goldfish: When Bea encourages Doreen to uncover the truth behind Ferguson's obsession with Jianna, Ferguson's renewed interest in Doreen brings on labour.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
256.02 MB
seeders:110
leechers:18
Wentworth s03e08 HDTV x264 Hector mp4

All Comments

The audio on pot player, and MPC Star Player, is out of sync, for maybe 3 seconds of the 'last week on' bit, then it gets in sync on it's own for the entire rest of the episode. Its clear and loud enough too.
The image is the usual good quality
I've not downloaded this version YET (please keep making the smaller ones if you can) but I've noticed for a good while now, a fair % of people moan at ettv 'it's out of sync, ,get the fum (avi) version no one has issues'. It seems it's confined to chromebook users as they are using the built in flash player idk if thats whats going on here, but I only have the data for this version atm, so grab it I shall& let you know if it's OK for me-but I don't have chrome book so wont solve that theory
HUH! Works fine for me. And I played it on vlc, smplayer, and mpc-hc.
Sorry folks :(
I am not sure what is going on here? I only get a small chance to test the file and do skip points in the video to see it is in sync. VLC is showing it as in sync to me, but it looks like not everyone sees the same thing. I have to rethink this. I may have to stick to just the 720p version from now on and people can get the ETTV one if they were after a smaller file. I will try a couple of tests, but won't spend too much time on it as I have other shows that are in sync that I need to post too.
Again, so sorry
audio plays out of sync for me