What Every Landlord Needs to Know: Time and Money-Saving Solutions to Your Most Annoying Problems: Time and Money-Saving Solutions to Your Most Annoying Problems

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on December 8, 2014 by Moose-chanin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

What Every Landlord Needs to Know: Time and Money-Saving Solutions to Your Most Annoying Problems: Time and Money-Saving Solutions to Your Most Annoying Problems (Size: 5.94 MB)
 What Every Landlord Needs to Kn - Richard H. Jorgensen.mobi2.75 MB
 What Every Landlord Needs to Kn - Richard H. Jorgensen.epub2.29 MB
 Cover.jpg919.58 KB
 metadata.opf2.31 KB

Description

What Every Landlord Needs to Know: Time and Money-Saving Solutions to Your Most Annoying Problems: Time and Money-Saving Solutions to Your Most Annoying Problems by Richard H. Jorgensen in epub and mobi formats.

Everything that new and veteran landlords need to know to protect their most valuable investments.
How do I raise the rent? How do I legally turn down a prospective tenant? How do I evict a current tenant? These are just a few of the problems that plague both new and established landlords. What Every Landlord Needs to Know provides effective solutions for everything from property and tenant issues to maintenance and repair problems, to legal obligations and responsibilities. This comprehensive guide also offers preventive tips to avert the most common problems.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.94 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
What Every Landlord Needs to Know: Time and Money-Saving Solutions to Your Most Annoying Problems: Time and Money-Saving Solutions to Your Most Annoying Problems