What I Didn't Expect When I Was Expecting by Tina Trikha

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on June 28, 2016 by steve-konin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

What I Didn't Expect When I Was Expecting by Tina Trikha (Size: 875.86 KB)
 metadata.opf1.23 KB
 Cover.jpg121.34 KB
 What I Didn't Expect When I Was - Tina Trikha.epub337.41 KB
 What I Didn't Expect When I Was - Tina Trikha.azw3415.89 KB

Description

imageimage
As a career-driven professional, things were fairly organized and predictable in Tina Trikha’s life—that is, until she became a mother. What I Didn’t Expect When I Was Expecting chronicles a mom’s tempestuous journey, as she raises three children, moves continents and handles the demands of a high-pressure job.

What follow are rollicking anecdotes—of a mother, teetering on the brink of sleep-deprivation induced delirium, while picking up new survival skills. These include strengthening her reflexes to dodge food projectiles; learning the art of controlling weak bladder muscles; ensuring that her family remains off ‘No fly’ lists; and remaining sober during children’s birthday parties. Along the way, we’re also witness to her comical attempts at becoming a ‘tiger mom’ as she searches for her own parenting equilibrium.

What I Didn’t Expect When I Was Expecting highlights a mother’s struggle as she strives to strike a precarious balance between her children and her career by ‘leaning in’ without toppling over.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
875.86 KB
seeders:2
leechers:3
What I Didn't Expect When I Was Expecting by Tina Trikha