What If there was N0 Heaven or Hell (2013)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 16, 2013 by YouRmomSnutZin Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

What If there was N0 Heaven or Hell (2013) (Size: 348.67 MB)
 drum.and.bungle.drum.bass.vol.5.2013.torrent20.8 KB
 only.for.the.wonderful.thinking.person.part.1.2013.torrent18.68 KB
 _2.No Heaven or Hell.C0sm010gy.8.11.2013.2h42m.mp4348.49 MB
 0verstanding.jpg63.6 KB
 AlmostBlindSpec.jpg37.84 KB
 _1.No Heaven or Hell.2013.docx13.92 KB
 Please Seed.jpg12.34 KB
 No Heaven or Hell.Lyrics.2013.txt9.84 KB
 2.No Heaven or Hell.C0sm010gy.8.11.2013.2h42m.Lecture Info.txt390 bytes
 What If there was No Heaven or Hell (2013)_YouRmomSnutZ.nfo226 bytes

Description

What if EVERything Possible that could Ever happen (Here) All happens for a Reason? <<<---

Philosophically, Physically, Geologically, Spatially What If there was No Heaven or Hell?

Cosmology lecture radio interview 2h42m

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
348.67 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
What If there was N0 Heaven or Hell (2013)

All Comments

information that makes one think is good information yeah?
2014-01-25 21:40
The problem is that many people refuse to think, even though they're not stupid. Once you've got certain knowledge you don't even have to think about it as it comes naturally to be able to distinguish between crap and real science. But the at least somewhat intelligent, informed and thinking person who believes this kind of crap can shut itself off from certain information because of the straw man I described, and that is that people without the belief in God and the bile have no morals and similar fallacies. That's why they always mingle such foolishness in shows and speeches like this, even though it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
The problem is that many people refuse to think, even though they're not stupid.
That won't get accomplished by spreading complete and utter nonsense. I don't see what "bigger picture" you want people to see with this upload.

The bigger picture I see is than people who, no matter at what cost, want to believe in this make-belief and along the way and instrumentally deny and counter science-facts with untruths and outright lies to spread their ancients beliefs and myths, are doomed to return to the stone age while taking along with them those who are really seekers of the truth.
Wow, this was really "impressive" and laughable. The audio is really really bad quality though :-) But the Spanish Inquisition seems to have returned! I didn't know Monty Python would release a new show so soon, even before they said they'd come back on stage. This is what I call a miracle ;-) The main message of this broadcast is that science is corrupt and the bible can't be wrong and all science has to be corrupted to show this is so, because if the bible is not true then people are supposed to have no morals, and this is what they think is the goal of science, to rid humanity of morals.
now seeding