What The Plus! Google+ for the Rest of Us - Version 2.0 - 1st Edition - by Guy Kawasaki

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on December 31, 2012 by mak2rollin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Description

What The Plus! Google+ for the Rest of Us - Version 2.0 - 1st Edition - by Guy Kawasaki

Book Details
ISBN-13: 9780071810104
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies,Inc.
Publication date: 9/14/2012
Edition number: 1
Pages: 208
Sales rank: 474,887

Book Description
Learn how to master Google+—the world's fastest-growing social-media service

Attract followers. Engage enchanting people. Promote your brand.

The former Chief Evangelist for Apple knows a superior product when he sees one, and he sees one in Google+. Hands down. In What the Plus!, Guy Kawasaki explains how to get started, create an enchanting profile, optimize for social searches, share posts and photos, conduct hangouts, and gain followers.

1987 was the last time I wrote a book about a product (The Macintosh Way). After using Google+ for a few months, I felt the need to write another product-oriented book. This book explains “what the plus” makes Google+ as special as Macintosh.

My goals are to help you to derive as much joy and value from Google+ as I do. My topics include: How to circle people, how to perfect your profile, how to craft effective posts, how to comment, how to respond to comments, and how to share photographs.

About The Author
Guy Kawasaki is the author of eleven books, including Enchantment, Reality Check, The Art of the Start, Rules for Revolutionaries, How to Drive Your Competition Crazy, Selling the Dream, and The Macintosh Way. He is also the cofounder of Alltop and a founding partner at Garage Technology Ventures. Previously, he was the chief evangelist of Apple. Kawasaki has a BA from Stanford University and an MBA from UCLA, as well as an honorary doctorate from Babson College.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
26.6 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0