Whatever After series by Sarah Mlynowski (#1-6)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 26, 2014 by ebook-readerin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Whatever After series by Sarah Mlynowski (#1-6) (Size: 5.06 MB)
 Cold as Ice - Sarah Mlynowski.epub2.34 MB
 Bad Hair Day - Sarah Mlynowski.epub808.84 KB
 Dream On - Sarah Mlynowski.epub518.01 KB
 If the Shoe Fits - Sarah Mlynowski.epub406.04 KB
 Sink or Swim - Sarah Mlynowski.epub403.76 KB
 Fairest of All - Sarah Mlynowski.epub342.36 KB
 cover #6.jpg105.98 KB
 Cover #2.jpg78.48 KB
 cover #4.jpg35.42 KB
 cover #5.jpg33.28 KB
 cover #3.jpg32.5 KB
 Cover #1.jpg21.17 KB

Description

Fairest of All #1
There’s “once upon a time” and “happily ever after,” but what happens when the story “gets all tangled up” in the middle? That question is at the heart of this debut title in a new fairy-tale-themed series. Ten-year-old Abby and her seven-year-old brother, Jonah, are living a normal life in a new town until they discover the mirror in the basement. When they knock on its surface three times, they’re whizzed away to fairy-tale land and find themselves at the home of Snow (yes, White). Just as Evil Evelyn, her wicked stepmother, is about to hand over the infamous poison apple, Jonah intervenes. But if Snow doesn’t eat the poison apple, then the prince can’t save her, and that means Snow’s love life is ruined, not to mention Disney’s whole movie.

If the Shoe Fits #2
Once upon a time my brother and I found a magic mirror. Tonight the mirror swept us into Cinderella's fairy tale. Now, we are NOT messing this story up. No way. Cinderella is going to marry her prince just like she's supposed to.Uh-oh. Cinderella broke her foot and there's massive swelling. The glass slipper won't fit, the prince won't know she's the one for him, and they won't live happily ever after. And it's all our fault!

Sink or Swim #3

Splash! This time, Abby's magic mirror sucks her into the tale of the Little Mermaid. Abby and her little brother Jonah get pulled through the mirror in their basement again--into the story of the Little Mermaid! Talk about being a fish out of water! Abby and Jonah are not in their element in this underwater world. And when they accidentally mess up the Little Mermaid's story, they must figure out a way to restore her happy ending. A hilarious, fractured-fairy-tale adventure under the sea.

Dream On #4
Good night, sleep tight, Don't let the magic mirror bite . . .My friend Robin and I were going to have the best sleepover ever. We'd stay up late, eat s'mores, share secrets -- and NOT knock on my magic mirror. I was NOT getting pulled into another fairy tale.But the mirror STILL ends up pulling me and my brother, Jonah, into Sleeping Beauty's story -- and this time, Robin comes with us, too! When Robin imageher finger on the spindle, I know we're in trouble. Now she's fast asleep, Sleeping Beauty is wide awake, and I have to:- Host a fake birthday party for Jonah - Find a prince to wake up Robin - Avoid getting cursed by scary fairies.We only have ten hours to make things right . . . or this day will become a nightmare!

Bad Hair Day #5
Fractured fairy tales are all the rage, and this series has been a huge hit! This time, the magic mirror sucks Abby and Jonah into the story of Rapunzel. When the siblings get the famous tale all tangled up, they have to find a way to set things right . . . with hilarious results! With quick thinking and a bit of magic, can Abby and Jonah turn this bad hair day around? Find out in this whimsical adventure!

Cold as Ice #6
Even though my brother and I had decided to stay away from the magic mirror, our puppy had other plans -- he bounded right in. What choice did we have but to go in after him?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.06 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0

All Comments

Thank you for uploading!