Whatsapp+ Plus 6.32 Cracked (v6.32C 6.32D v6.32D 6.32C 6.32D download no root Mod Hide last seen apk patched modded)[=Rahil=]{OsmDroid}

seeders: 288
leechers: 37
Added on October 31, 2014 by OsmDroidin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Whatsapp+ Plus 6.32 Cracked (v6.32C 6.32D v6.32D 6.32C 6.32D download no root Mod Hide last seen apk patched modded)[=Rahil=]{OsmDroid} (Size: 15.47 MB)
 Whatsapp+6.32C-Rahil-Cracked-Patched-Hide-last-seen-online-status-OsmDroid.apk15.47 MB

Description

Presenting

Whatsapp+ v6.32C (Cracked/Patched for All)

Note from uploader :

=> If you are HERE for 1st time then please read whole description and then ask questions in comments otherwise i wont respond

=>Rooted users please follow this method to avoid wait for this crack so that you can auto update whatsapp+ in future

Torrent: Original Whatsapp+ v5.43 (patched-cracked for rooted)+PLUS DONATION 1.05+ Freedom 1.0.6+ Lucky PAtcher 4.3.1[=Rahil=]

=> Give Me Some Social Love If you believe i deserve it

★★★ ★★★

=> Go To TECHNICAL Tab & Click REFRESH to see current seeders & peers
Features of Whatsapp+:

* HIDE LAST SEEN
* Apply and make themes of your need nd like
* Immersive mod for KITKATians
* change icon color
* Upload PHOTOS and VIDEOS with no compression
* Maximum upload size to 30 MB
* Change notification bar
* And much more try urself and tell me biggrin
Features of This crack :

*Ads Removed
*Themes Pure Black
*Hide last seen feature enabled

FAQs :

What is new?
*When offline, contact's last seen and MOD 2.2.19 still not working as before (working on it but maybe it can't be fixed)
*New MOD 1.2.31 to set images/videos title color
*Popup Notification text color bug fixed (MOD 4.3)
*Other improvements and bug fixes

Root Needed?
=> NO

What this crack is about ?
=> This is the Whatsapp+'s Crack not whatsapp's

History of Whatsapp+ & Its Crack?

Long ago Whatsapp+ was being developed by Xda developer RAFALENSE and people liked that MOD so rafalesne continued that project and stil adding much more functions in WHATSAPP ...Whatsapp developers didnt liked that MOD so they applied COPYRIGHT and then removed that thread from xda so he is still developing MOD and he is making money by his donation package which FEATURES that HIDE LAST SEEN feature ...
This Crack is to get that HIDE LAST SEEN feature for free ...So enjoy ....And Peace

Download Info:

Whatsapp+6.32C-Rahil-Cracked-Patched-Hide-last-seen-online-status-OsmDroid.apk
15.4 MB (162,22,386 bytes)
MD5 checksum : B8567AFD241EAC4DA2627B6B9A520B84
SHA-1 checksum : 2C2BCCD3E76AF25C7E18E81520B01BFCB95F8D28

Instructions :

*Instructions are here http://dl.osmdroid.net/5R
* Thumbs up this torrent

* Add me in your Bookmarks so u can see my every uploads easily

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.47 MB
seeders:288
leechers:37
Whatsapp+ Plus 6.32 Cracked (v6.32C 6.32D v6.32D 6.32C 6.32D download no root Mod Hide last seen apk patched modded)[=Rahil=]{OsmDroid}

All Comments

the hide last seen issue, is it fixed? :(
Why are there so often updates? I aint broken, don't broke. Thank you for the effort. My 6.22 version works great.
i couldn't set the last seen as previous versions. it looks like "3m45sec ago". I want to see like "14:58" .is the Problem app or me?
Will this work landscape on a tablet? I want to use it with bluestacks on my pc.
Superb !