Wheel of Fortune.2014-03-18.mp4

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on March 19, 2014 by vader85in TV
Torrent verified.

Wheel of Fortune.2014-03-18.mp4 (Size: 116.1 MB)
 Wheel of Fortune.2014-03-18.mp4116.1 MB

Description

Wheel of Fortune episode from Tuesday March 18th, 2014.

-------------------------------
Video Info:

General:
Format : MPEG-4 at 962 Kbps
Length : 116 MiB for 16mn 51s 967ms

Video #0 : AVC at 768 Kbps
Aspect : 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 59.940 fps

Audio #0 : AAC at 192 Kbps
Infos : 6 channels, 48.0 KHz / 24.0 KHz
Language : en

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
116.1 MB
seeders:9
leechers:1
Wheel of Fortune.2014-03-18.mp4

All Comments

Thanks, Vader. Humblehippie is right for saying that people can at least click if they are too lazy to write, but let us not kid ourselves. We live in a time when people sooner or later will become imbeciles. The strange thing here is that you would expect people who watch Jeopardy and WoF to do that last.
I concur...the generations are getting more and more ignorant. Oh well, even if you two were my only audience, I'd still happily provide these shows :)
LMFAO. My sentiments exactly. For years I've been saying that the 'smart'er the phones get... the dumber people are becoming. Now the introduction of tablets will be the ultimate downfall of society. Everywhere I look, all I see is people aglow from a screen in their faces. I go to my buddies house to lift weights & he has 2 kids, plus there are always neighbourhood kids hanging out. Yet none of the kids talk to each other because their faces are always buried in their respected tablets. The worst part is the oldest one is only 6. When I was growing up, many parents used a TV as the babysitter... Today, Every child seems to have a tablet. What ignorant beings these humans have become.
@Vader: Thank you for this & everything else you do for us. I don't know where we'd be without you.

@Everyone: We know you're downloading the show. The least you can do is say thank you to the uploader. He has consistently uploaded two shows that no else is uploading, & yet No-one takes the time to just say thanx. If you don't want to comment; you could always just click the thumbs up at the top right to show everyone that it is a good upload. Vader is consistent & has good quality (especially since no-one else is uploading these shows).

@ssazdov: Please ignore above. You & I are the only two that regularly thank Vader for his hard work. Occasionally another will comment, but rare.
I appreciate that
You've already eliminated most all the glitching with your signal booster. I've noticed marked improvements. I think the fan base, just needs to know that it's here for them. But, as you told me that there are over 300 downloaders per episode... You would think that at least a handful of them would be respectful enough to show a lil' appreciation.