Where Am I Wearing - A Global Tour to the Countries, Factories, and People That Make Our Clothes

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on September 10, 2013 by hartfmin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Where Am I Wearing - A Global Tour to the Countries, Factories, and People That Make Our Clothes (Size: 6.95 MB)
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt185 bytes
 Where Am I Wearing.tgz6.95 MB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt58 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt339 bytes

Description

Where Am I Wearing - A Global Tour to the Countries, Factories, and People That Make Our Clothes

Kelsey Timmerman - Where am I Wearing: A Global Tour to the Countries, Factories, and People That Make Our Clothes (2nd edition)
Published: 2012-04-24 | ISBN: 1118277554 | EPUB / MOBI | 304 pages | 3 MB / 3 MB

An Entertaining And Thought-Provoking Look Behind The Curtain Of The Global Economy
When journalist and traveler Kelsey Timmerman wanted to know more about where his clothes came from and who made them, he began a journey that would take him from Honduras to Bangladesh to Cambodia to China and back again. In Where Am I Wearing?, Kelsey introduces you to the human side of globalization-the factory workers, their names, their families, and their way of life-and bridges the gap between global producers and consumers.
Updates to this paperback edition include:
The author's astonishing search for the garment worker in Honduras who inspired the book and who underwent a death-defying journey of love, sacrifice, and hope
The lives of the factory workers and their families now, and how the global financial crisis affected them
A visit to a fair trade Ethiopian shoe factory that is changing lives one job at time
Discussion guide for teachers and educators, focusing on sweatshops, child labor, fair trade, individual and corporate social responsibility, and other global economic issues

Please use 7Zip / WinRAR / Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES. Thank You

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.95 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1

All Comments

THANK YOU