Where Has Oprah Taken Us?: The Religious Influence of the World's Most Famous Woman (2011) by Stephen Mansfield [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on March 30, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Where Has Oprah Taken Us?: The Religious Influence of the World's Most Famous Woman (2011) by Stephen Mansfield [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 802.95 KB)
 Where Has Oprah Taken Us (2011) by Stephen Mansfield.epub802.95 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Where Has Oprah Taken Us?: The Religious Influence of the World's Most Famous Woman by Stephen Mansfield
English | Oct 3, 2011 | ISBN: 1595553088 | 272 Pages | EPUB | 802 kb

New York Times best-selling author, Stephen Mansfield, traces the fascinating and influential life of Oprah Winfrey, profiling her quest for spiritual enlightenment - a well-publicized journey featuring a caravan of experts, mystics, and gurus - all claiming to have a prescription for inner peace and personal well-being. Mansfield shows how Oprah's story fits into our larger cultural experience and reveals why her spiritual discoveries have resonated so loudly in today's popular culture. In so doing, he sheds needed light on the dangers of a spiritual journey fueled solely by a desire for self-actualization.

In the end, we find that the story of Oprah is, in fact, the story of us?of a generation searching desperately for something meaningful to believe in.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
802.95 KB
seeders:9
leechers:2
Where Has Oprah Taken Us?: The Religious Influence of the World's Most Famous Woman (2011) by Stephen Mansfield [Dr.Soc].epub