Where The Wild Things Are DVDSCR H264

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 16, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Where The Wild Things Are DVDSCR H264 (Size: 305.6 MB)
 Where.The.Wild.Things.Are.DVDSCR.H264[PC.Mac.Xbox.PS3.ipod].mp4305.6 MB

Description

*** Small-sized 2-pass re-encode of DVDSCR for computers (PC, Mac), PS3 or Xbox . ***
*** Video is 480x272 H264; audio is 44.1 kHz/stereo AAC LC and container is MP4. ***

I can recommend CoreCodec for H264 (avc1, x264) video-playback, free DivX 7 for AAC sound-playback (and .mkv with AAC), Haali splitter (free, comes with CoreCodec) as the fastest and best combination for Windows Media Player. This is what I use.
VLC player (free), mplayer (free) and KMplayer (free) are available as alternative for all platforms (operating systems) out there and have BUILT-IN codecs and MP4 capabilities. But, video quality is approx. 10-15% lower, blurrier at least on system I have.
One can try CCCP matroska codec pack, where ffdshow codec/filter packs and Haali splitter comes in one package and support MP4 playback - but extra caution is required during the install process.
QuickTime of course, supports H264/AAC natively.
Many of movies I encode have embedded subtitles. So far, only VLC player is able to use them correctly.

Genre:Adventure | Drama | Family | Fantasy
IMDB rating: 7,9/10
Directed by: Spike Jonze
Starring (Voices): Mark Ruffalo, James Gandolfini, Forest Whitaker

Input: Where.The.Wild.Things.Are.DVDSCR.XviD-NEPTUNE

Plot: Max is a young boy who feels misunderstood and wants to have fun all the time. After making a scene in front of his mother’s boyfriend, he bites his mother and runs away. He keeps running through a forest until he stumbles upon a small boat, he gets inside and sets sail. After a few days on the sea, he arrives on a strange island at night. He leaves the boat on shore and walks to where he hears voices in the woods. Max eavesdrops on a few creatures arguing. One of them, Carol, is destroying the huts and screaming. The other wild things are yelling at him, telling him to stop, when Max runs out of the trees and joins in with Carol in destroying the huts...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
305.6 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Where The Wild Things Are DVDSCR H264

Trailer