WhiteSmoke 2012 With Trial Reset v5

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on June 15, 2012 by pacmanpacks1in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

WhiteSmoke 2012 With Trial Reset v5 (Size: 2.25 MB)
 WhiteSmoke 2012 With Trial Reset.exe2.25 MB
 WhiteSmoke Homepage.url3.27 KB
 WhiteSmoke 2012 ReadMe.txt309 bytes
 Community.url123 bytes

Description

This pack is made by PaCmAn for pacsteam.org / pacman.pt.vu

5. Upload: This time all you have to do, is install and use
the shortcuts on your desktop and follow instructions.

Thank you.

Enjoy !!!

WhiteSmoke's Homepage: http://www.whitesmoke.com/

---

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.25 MB
seeders:11
leechers:0

All Comments

Change your ip and it changes your location.
Thanks
well, it is paid software and not easy to crack it ... although if you try searching you will find a complete pack for free. there are people who upload even what they have bought , so go for it and you will certainly find it, a friend of mine finally found a full version of whitesmoke for one user and he is using it now
Version 5 isn't working anymore, I tried downloading version 6 but the application installer says initialising set up then it times out after a while. I don't know if version 6 works because I cant get the dam thing to install.
2013-03-13 00:31
Thanks for your efforts pacmanpacks1. I was using your application for a long time, but as mentioned it did cause a disturbance with windows 7. Maybe not virus but bad integration. This happens even with free software you get straight from the official web site.
And it causes dysfunction of windows 7.
I don’t know how long Ginger will work until you have to “go premium”. I guess a couple of days.
Unfortunately they say it is free but it is not !
2013-03-11 16:31
On “top ten reviews” Ginger did only got the 4 place. But if what I just mentioned stays the same, this is the best grammar checker out there (because of accuracy and integration, and it is free).
Ok let’s get back to it and find a solution !
2013-03-11 16:07