Whitley Strieber - Alien Hunter (Flynn Carroll, Book 1)

seeders: 19
leechers: 0
Added on September 11, 2014 by xedo19in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Whitley Strieber - Alien Hunter (Flynn Carroll, Book 1) (Size: 134.34 MB)
 Alien Hunter Flynn Carroll, Book 1 (Unabridged) 2.jpg22.09 KB
 Whitley Strieber - Alien Hunter, Flynn Carroll, Book 1 (Unabridged) part 2.mp369.95 MB
 Whitley Strieber - Alien Hunter, Flynn Carroll, Book 1 (Unabridged) part 1.mp364.37 MB

Description

Alien Hunter is a searing new novel from New York Times bestselling author Whitley Strieber.

A young wife disappears in the night, never to be seen again. There is no evidence of kidnapping—in fact, everything indicates that she left on purpose. Her husband, a brilliant police detective, cannot believe this—but he also can't find her.

Flynn Carroll’s lost love becomes his obsession. He begins amassing a file of similar cases nationwide. His conclusion is unavoidable: somebody is taking people and making it look like they walked out on their own. As Flynn’s case files grow, his work comes to the attention of Special Agent Diana Glass, a member of the most secret police unit on the planet. This police force seeks the most brilliant and lethal criminals who have ever walked free—thieves and murderers from another world.

Without fully understanding what Glass and her team are doing, Flynn steps into a hidden world of extraordinary challenge and lethal danger. The job is the most difficult police assignment ever known to man, but the idea is the same—find the bad guys. Stop them.

(this is my first torrent upload, please comment on quality and let me know if anything's wrong with it)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
134.34 MB
seeders:19
leechers:0
Whitley Strieber - Alien Hunter (Flynn Carroll, Book 1)

All Comments

VTS
Good work on your first upload. Keep it up bud. :)
Perfect, thanks
Nice first upload.

Thank you for this!
no problem, i'll have the sequel up in the next few weeks