Who Was Michael Jackson by Megan Stine {BinanGotit}

seeders: 14
leechers: 4
Added on June 21, 2016 by BinanGotitin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Who Was Michael Jackson by Megan Stine {BinanGotit} (Size: 73.7 MB)
 metadata.opf1.88 KB
 Who Was Michael Jackson (cover).png364.35 KB
 Who Was Michael Jackson.epub25.65 MB
 Who Was Michael Jackson_ - Megan Stine.mobi22.95 MB
 Who Was Michael Jackson_ - Megan Stine.pdf24.74 MB

Description

Who Was Michael Jackson? (Who Was...?) – December 29th 2015
by Megan Stine (Author), Joseph J. M. Qiu (Illustrator)

{BinanGotit}

Format: epub / mobi / pdf

Product Details

Age Range: 8 - 12 years
Grade Level: 3 - 7
Lexile Measure: 0660
Series: Who Was...?
Paperback: 112 pages
Publisher: Grosset & Dunlap; Dgs edition (December 29th 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0448484102
ISBN-13: 978-0448484105

Born in Gary, Indiana, on August 29, 1958, Michael Jackson was definitely not a regular kid. A superstar with The Jackson 5 before he was eight years old, he became the King of Pop as a solo artist. Michael was a creative--yet deeply troubled--genius who always remained devoted to his art right up until his death is 2009 before a much anticipated tour. He had a pitch-perfect voice and footwork that his idol Fred Astaire admired. Who will ever forget the Moonwalk? Kids today who only know Jackson through video performances are nevertheless fascinated by him. Megan Stine provides a sensitive, fair-minded depiction of this unique music legend.

Top Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars
Awesome
By Amazon Customer on January 11th 2016
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
I like Michael Jackson because of the beautiful voice he had but this book taught me more about my friend I didn't know that his "doctor" was put in prison. It reminded me of the day Michael Jackson King Of Pop died it reminded me of his funeral his Paris, Prince 1, and Prince 2 were so upset like the rest of the world but I've never seen anybody so upset.

3.0 out of 5 stars
May not be suitable for some kids
By J Alexander on January 4th 2016
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
It is a good synopsis of Michael's life. I am a huge Michael fan and my son was eager to get this book and learn more about him as he loves his music. My son is also a huge fan of the "Who Was..." books so this seemed like a great addition to the ones he has already read. After reading it myself I decided to wait a few more years before I let my son read it. Parents should know that this book does discuss the molestation accusations that were made against him. If you are not ready to discuss this topic with your children, this is not the book for your kid/s (this is why I gave it 3 stars). Otherwise great book and nice illustrations.

About the Author

Megan Stine has written several books for young readers, including Where Is the White House?, Who Was Marie Curie?, Who Was Ulysses S. Grant?, Who Is Michelle Obama?, and Who Was Sally Ride?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
73.7 MB
seeders:14
leechers:4
Who Was Michael Jackson by Megan Stine {BinanGotit}