Why Pastors Quit - Bo Lane

seeders: 11
leechers: 3
Added on March 14, 2015 by starxteelin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Why Pastors Quit - Bo Lane (Size: 262.98 KB)
 Why Pastors Quit - Bo Lane.mobi262.98 KB

Description

My journey as a pastor had quite a few ups and downs. Although there were many aspects of serving in full-time ministry that I loved, there were more things that happened along the way that made a negative impact on both myself and my family. After I resigned from the pastorate, it took several years of forgiving and getting plugged in to a healthy church before I really began to heal from the hurt. Whether you’ve spent your entire career as a pastor or if you have recently thrown in the towel, Why Pastors Quit is an easy-to-read book that will encourage you and make you ask the question: What can I do to help change the statistics?

About the author:
Bo Lane is a writer, a filmmaker and the founder of ExPastors.com, a resource to encourage pastors and leaders who have or are going through a break-up with the local church. Previously, he published Rethink Monthly, a print and online magazine with the mission of presenting real and authentic thoughts, news, and opinions about spirituality, life and culture. Bo served as an Associate Pastor in churches throughout Oregon, Iowa, and California for nearly a decade. He is married to Melissa and they have two beautiful children, Benjamin and Bella. In addition to his work with ExPastors, Bo enjoys writing and blogging on topics such as leadership, personal development, working in and outside of ministry, and the creative process.

Buy:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497410894/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
262.98 KB
seeders:11
leechers:3
Why Pastors Quit - Bo Lane