Wicked Blood (2014) DVDRip Xvid English'Dolby.5.1.V.Power

seeders: 7
leechers: 24
Added on April 15, 2014 by 22bigdaddy55in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDDVDRip

Wicked Blood (2014) DVDRip Xvid English'Dolby.5.1.V.Power (Size: 1.02 GB)
 Image.png318.41 KB
 Screencap.png181.92 KB
 screenshot.png356.07 KB
 Wicked Blood.png1.84 MB
 kickass.png16.21 KB
 TEXT.txt180 bytes
 Wicked Blood (2014) Trailer.avi41.64 MB
 Wicked Blood (2014).avi1005.26 MB

Description

Action/Thriller..

Starring Alexa Vega, Lew Temple, Abigail Breslin, Jake Busey, James Purefoy, Sean Bean, Ritchie Montgomery, Casey Hendershot, Robert Ross Anderson, Jody Quigley, And A Cast Of Others.

Well Quite The Movie Not At All What I Expected As In It's A Little Laid Back But I Like The Story And I Found It To Be Quite Good As Two Sisters Amber (Alexa Vega) And Hannah (Abigail Breslin) Live In Total Fear Of There Uncle Frank (Sean Bean) Who Is A Very Powerfull Crime Boss. Not To Mention That Hannah Is Totally Neglected By Her Older Sister. Then There Is Uncle Donny Who's At The Other End Of The Scale Who Happens To Be A Drug Addict That Also Fears Uncle Frank. Uncle Franks Right Hand Man Is His Brother Bobby Who At Times Seems A Bit Psycho Rule The Family business With An Iron Fist. So Hannah Takes Solace In Uncle Donny And Amber Decides To Hook Up With A Family Rival (Wild Bill) This Then Puts Hannah In A Position Of No Escape From The Ruthless Stinsons So She Comes Up With A Scheme To Pit One Against Another In A Game Of Revenge. Enjoy!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.02 GB
seeders:7
leechers:24
Wicked Blood (2014) DVDRip Xvid English'Dolby.5.1.V.Power

Trailer

Screenshots

Wicked Blood (2014) DVDRip Xvid English'Dolby.5.1.V.Power screenshot
Wicked Blood (2014) DVDRip Xvid English'Dolby.5.1.V.Power screenshot