Wife to be Sacrificed DvdRip XviD by LKRG

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on August 6, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Wife to be Sacrificed DvdRip XviD by LKRG (Size: 750.35 MB)
 WIFE_TO_BE_SACRAFICED.avi750.35 MB

Description

In Wife to Be Sacrificed (aka IKENIE FUJIN) , Queen of Japanese erotica Naomi Tani plays Akiko, a wife who charges her husband with sexual battery. But he escapes from the police and goes into hiding. As three years pass, Akiko divorces him and tries to put the pieces of her life back in order. Suddenly, he returns. Full of rage and hatred, he kidnaps her and takes her to a house in a remote wooded area. There he disciplines Akiko vehemently, subjecting her to increasingly shocking forms of sexual torture, tetherings, and humiliations. Astonishingly, through the anger and lust, the pair develop a relationship that pushes the boundary of lurid passion and perverse obsession.

Actors: Naomi Tani
Directors: Hideo Nakata Masaru Konuma
Language: Japanese
Subtitles: English Hard-Coded

I have to say this is one of the more perverse and strange films I've seen so far from the asian films....you guys will love it lol.I could have put up some more really good screens for this one but I did'nt want to give too much away,let's just say you definetly will not want to watch this around anyone that is "uptight"or easily offended....unless you just don't want them coming around anymore lol.This film was brought to my attention by fasamoo and a member by the name of Bong....enjoy guys.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
750.35 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Wife to be Sacrificed DvdRip XviD by LKRG

Trailer

All Comments

eng subs pls
Very good quality
watch it for naomi tani.... awesome body...
nice one, thanx for upload.