WIFE WANTED (A Billionaire Bad Boy Romance) by Bella Grant (epub, mobi)[BluA]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on February 29, 2016 by bluangiein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

WIFE WANTED (A Billionaire Bad Boy Romance) by Bella Grant (epub, mobi)[BluA] (Size: 902.83 KB)
 -README-.txt308 bytes
 Cover.jpg119.46 KB
 metadata.opf1.23 KB
 WIFE WANTED - A Billionaire Bad - Bella Grant.epub284.61 KB
 WIFE WANTED - A Billionaire Bad - Bella Grant.mobi497.23 KB

Description

Summary:
Get married within two months or lose a billion-dollar empire!

That’s my grandfather’s will and it sure is crazy. But losing my billion dollar inheritance to his young gold-digger mistress is never going to happen, not if I’m still Riley Marston the third!

Problem is that I’m a playboy to the core…unstoppable and not ready to settle with any woman just yet. And even if I were, most women can’t stand my lean hard body, intricate tattoos, and pierced ear.

But money can buy everything and I bet I can get a nice sexy trophy wife at the snap of my finger.

Phoebe Baron is broke and desperate and a discreet billionaire online dating site seemed so perfect. Except she’s never been with a man and sacrificing what she cherished most was an ultimate sacrifice she was reluctant to make. But her mother’s life was at stake and it was her last resort. She quickly gets caught up in online dating but didn’t count on the lies that lay behind the profiles or the deceit that surrounded the lives of the rich. She didn’t count on bumping into the dangerous man with the long hair and silver stud in his ear!

She certainly didn’t count on ending up with him.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
902.83 KB
seeders:1
leechers:2
WIFE WANTED (A Billionaire Bad Boy Romance) by Bella Grant (epub, mobi)[BluA]