Wild Orchid (1989) Unrated / Uncut Version XviD mini_super_nova

seeders: 20
leechers: 13
Added on November 6, 2012 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPDVDRip

Wild Orchid (1989) Unrated / Uncut Version XviD mini_super_nova (Size: 1.05 GB)
 Wild Orchid (1989) Unrated Uncut Version.avi1.05 GB
 Wild Orchid (1989).jpg44.95 KB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes

Description

Plot:

A woman lawyer becomes mesmerized by a self-made millionaire during an encounter in Rio setting off a series of erotic encounters.

Info:

Wide Screen Unrated / Uncut Version

AVI File Video

Audio: 10 Video: 9

Language: English

Subtitles: N/A

Duration: 1hr 51minutes

About Wild Orchid:

Wild Orchid is a 1989 American erotic film directed by Zalman King and starring Mickey Rourke, Carré Otis, Jacqueline Bisset, Bruce Greenwood, and Assumpta Serna.

King's original version of the film was deemed too sexually graphic for an R-rating and the MPAA threatened to release it with an X-rating (the NC-17 rating having not yet been introduced), which would have severely limited its commercial potential. King reluctantly edited out part of a love scene between Otis and Rourke in order to bring the film into line with the R-rating.

The scene in question was widely rumored in the media to have shown the two actors — who had become romantically involved during production of the film — actually having intercourse; both actors denied this, but the director was ambiguous.

The uncut version of the film was released to video and features the original version of the scene; both cuts of the film are available on MGM's DVD release. This is the uncut version.

Screened: 22 December 1989

Director: Zalman King

Writers: Patricia Louisianna Knop, Zalman King

Stars: Mickey Rourke, Jacqueline Bisset and Carré Otis

IMDb Rating: 4.2 / 10

About Me:

My real upload speed is unfortunately dependent of and at the mercy of my ISP and I can not do anything about it; all settings in my torrent software are set to max speed, so I would be interested to know how fast (or slow) this is to download.

Leave a comment if you like this torrent and please seed!

Thanks and Enjoy!

mini_super_nova

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.05 GB
seeders:20
leechers:13
Wild Orchid (1989) Unrated / Uncut Version XviD mini_super_nova

Trailer

All Comments

Movie itself is shite but it has lots of tits so yay
resolution is 640x360 only not a HD