Wild West Alaska S03E09 Glacier Girls HDTV x264-TRiAL

seeders: 13
leechers: 1
Added on January 16, 2016 by tNein TV
Torrent verified.

Wild West Alaska S03E09 Glacier Girls HDTV x264-TRiAL (Size: 307.58 MB)
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt331 bytes
 Wild.West.Alaska.S03E09.Glacier.Girls.HDTV.x264-TRiAL.mp4307.58 MB

Description

Video
Format: x264/AVC
Dimensions: 720,404
Bit rate: Variable

Audio
Format: AAC-LC
Channels: Stereo
Bit rate: Variable

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
307.58 MB
seeders:13
leechers:1
Wild West Alaska S03E09 Glacier Girls HDTV x264-TRiAL

All Comments

thanks, great show
You are my freakin hero bro. I didn't think anybody was going to upload this season, (not sure why they are calling it part of season 3, the show has been off air for almost a year, it should be season 4) but regardless of that I hope you keep uploading this every week. Thanks so much. oh and BTW im gonna send you a pm.
tNe
I don't use internet very often for episode guides. I go off the network feeds in my recordings. With the original digital feed, using MediaInfo usually shows the season number and episode title provided by the network. I know all the common internet guides say season 4, but the MediaInfo of the recording said season 3 for both episodes.

This isn't the first series to have a year long break and come back on the same season number.

And am willing to bet there will likely be only 5 or 6 episodes in this "season" which would bring the total number to approximately the same number in the previous seasons. It's a Discovery thing. A lot of people don't get it. It's not that hard, really, but because the common guides haven't picked up on Discovery's trend, everybody's arms go up in air and the fretting begins when releases come out with numbers that don't match other users preferred episode guide. It's hilarious.
I hear ya, i never even checked any guides just assumed it was a new season. Discovery networks drive me nuts, lol.