WILEY SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 FOR DUMMIES 2013 RETAIL EBOOK

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on December 3, 2013 by trancedudein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

WILEY SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 FOR DUMMIES 2013 RETAIL EBOOK (Size: 36.39 MB)
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt185 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt58 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 SAMSUNG_GALAXY_S4_FOR_DUMMIES_2013_RETAIL.tgz36.39 MB

Description

Details:

Everything’s more exciting when you’ve got the Galaxy in your hand. Let For Dummies be your guide to getting the most out of your Galaxy S 4. You’ll cruise through the smartphone basics and set up process before moving on to the fun stuff like staying in touch with e-mail and texting, surfing the web, navigating with maps, shooting and sharing photos and video, watching movies, listening to music, and so much more. Whether you’re entering the smartphone world for the first time or just moving up to the Galaxy S 4, you’ll stay on course with this one-of-a-kind reference.

WILEY.SAMSUNG.GALAXY.S4.FOR.DUMMIES.2013.RETAIL.EBOOK-kE
2013 | 320 Pages | ISBN: 978-1-118-64222-1 | PDF | 43.5 MB

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
36.39 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0

All Comments

I believe you have the Galaxy Tab description for the book which is for Galaxy S4 phone. Luckily I needed the book for the phone.

Thanks for the upload.
Thanks