Will Young- Let It Go [1 CD+Cov][2008]- 320kbps - I.Tunes [NEW]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 1, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Will Young- Let It Go [1 CD+Cov][2008]- 320kbps - I.Tunes [NEW] (Size: 118.38 MB)
 01 Changes.mp39.09 MB
 02 Grace.mp310.52 MB
 03 Won't Look Down.mp38.61 MB
 04 Tell Me The Worst.mp38.12 MB
 05 I Won't Give Up.mp39.12 MB
 06 Disconnected.mp39.07 MB
 07 If Love Equals Nothing.mp38.65 MB
 08 Love.mp314.88 MB
 09 Simple Philosophy.mp39.58 MB
 10 Let It Go.mp38.32 MB
 11 Are You Happy.mp36.42 MB
 12 You Don't Know.mp37.38 MB
 13 Free My Mind.mp37.67 MB
 Back Cover.tiff7.7 KB
 Front Cover.tiff960.92 KB

Description

[NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW]

iiiiii tttttttttttttttttttt

iiiiii tttttttttttttttttttt

iiiiii tttttt

iiiiii tttttt uuuuu uuuuu nnnnnnnnnnn eeeeeeeeee ssssssssss

iiiiii tttttt uuuuu uuuuu nnnnnnnnnnnnnn eeeeeeeeee ssssssssss

iiiiii tttttt uuuuu uuuuu nnnnn nnnnn eeeee sssss

iiiiii ...... tttttt uuuuu uuuuu nnnnn nnnnn eeeeeeeeee ssssssssss

iiiiii ...... tttttt uuuuu uuuuu nnnnn nnnnn eeeeeeeeee ssssssssss

iiiiii ...... tttttt uuuu uuuu nnnnn nnnnn eeeee sssss

iiiiii ...... tttttt uuuuuuuuuuuuuu nnnnn nnnnn eeeeeeeeee ssssssssss

iiiiii tttttt uuuuuuuuuuuu nnnnn nnnnn eeeeeeeeee ssssssssss

[NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW][NEW]

Album: Let It Go

Musical Genre: Pop

Authors: Will Young

Year Recorded: SEPTEMBER 26 2008

File format: MP3 LAME 3.97

Quality: 320 Kbps. Ripped and then converted Straight Of Audio CD.With Covers includedTracks:

01 Changes

02 Grace

03 Won't Look Down

04 Tell Me The Worst

05 I Won't Give Up

06 Disconnected

07 If Love Equals Nothing

08 Love

09 Simple Philosophy

10 Let It Go

11 Are You Happy

12 You Don't Know

13 Free My Mind

Back cover.tiff

Front Cover.tiffSurely the greatest compliment you can pay Will Young is that in 2008, six years on, you barely remember that he rose to fame as the winner of the very first Pop Idol. The reasons are simple: he's actually talented. And not just in that cheeky, boy-next-door, anybody's-mum-would-like-him way; but as a singer. A distinctive set of pipes, a firm sense of soul dynamics and now, with Let It Go, a mature way of approaching his craft.

Let It Go is filled with insights gained through heartache and self-doubt. And like say, George Michael, he uses these elements to his advantage, gilding glossy mid-paced r 'n' b with that distinctive warble. This is an older, stronger Will. There's little of startling originality here (Love could be by George, while also nicking the bassline from Billie Jean) but frankly it's so well done that nobody's complaining. This is emotive stuff that avoids being too mushy and lingers in the brain, in a good way.

And while he may not have the Wham star's musicological nouse, there's a sense that he's been on a journey and found the place where he's happiest, producing soul pop gems filled with hook after hook. The journey's all laid out in the opener, Changes, and from that point on this is an easy ride through top tune heaven.

The only low point comes with Disconnected where Will emulates the worst, sappiest balads of Michael jackson. He's better than such material. Yet, overall, Let It Go may even be destined to be his classic; the album that finds its way into the hearts of a million households and confirms him as one of our premier pop statesmen. It's generation-straddling perfection.ENJOY :)

PLZ SEED !! :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
118.38 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Will Young- Let It Go [1 CD+Cov][2008]- 320kbps - I.Tunes [NEW]