Willie Nelson – 2010 - Country Music (HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit]

seeders: 0
leechers: 23
Added on June 20, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Willie Nelson – 2010 - Country Music (HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit] (Size: 1.11 GB)
 01-Man with the Blues.flac48.13 MB
 02-Seamans Blues.flac69.18 MB
 03-Dark as a Dungeon.flac94.18 MB
 04-Gotta Walk Alone.flac45.87 MB
 05-Satan Your Kingdom Must Come.flac66.56 MB
 06-My Babys Gone.flac104.78 MB
 07-Freight Train Boogie.flac56.09 MB
 08-Satisfied Mind.flac80.12 MB
 09-You Done Me Wrong.flac67.18 MB
 10-Pistol Packin Mama.flac53.84 MB
 11-Ocean of Diamonds.flac73.98 MB
 12-Drinking Champagne.flac76.73 MB
 13-I Am A Pilgram.flac100.93 MB
 14-House of Gold.flac97.83 MB
 15-Nobodys Fault But Mine.flac89.63 MB
 Country Music - Sleeve.jpg521.71 KB
 folder.jpg93.21 KB
 Liner Notes HD011661328020.pdf6.19 MB
 Willie Nelson – 2010 - Country Music (HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit].txt12.06 KB
 foo_dr.txt1.68 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.html234.64 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.log2.46 KB

Description

All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Willie Nelson – 2010 - Country Music

(HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit]

Willie Nelson

Willie Nelson in 2007

Wikipedia:
Willie Hugh Nelson (/wɪli nɛlsən/; born April 29, 1933) is an American musician, singer, songwriter, author, poet, actor, and activist.[1] The critical success of the album Shotgun Willie (1973), combined with the critical and commercial success of Red Headed Stranger (1975) and Stardust (1978), made Nelson one of the most recognized artists in country music. He was one of the main figures of outlaw country, a subgenre of country music that developed in the late 1960s as a reaction to the conservative restrictions of the Nashville sound. Nelson has acted in over 30 films, co-authored several books, and has been involved in activism for the use of biofuels and the legalization of marijuana.
In 1990, Nelson's assets were seized by the Internal Revenue Service, which claimed that he owed US$32 million. The difficulty of paying his outstanding debt was aggravated by weak investments he had made during the 1980s. In 1992, Nelson released The IRS Tapes: Who'll Buy My Memories?, the profits of the double album, destined to the IRS, and the auction of Nelson's assets cleared his debt. During the 1990s and 2000s, Nelson continued touring extensively, and released albums every year. Reviews ranged from positive to mixed. He explored genres such as reggae, blues, jazz, and folk. Nelson made his first movie appearance in the 1979 film The Electric Horseman, followed by other appearances in movies and on television. Nelson is a major liberal activist and the co-chair of the advisory board of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, which is in favor of marijuana legalization. On the environmental front, Nelson owns the bio-diesel brand Willie Nelson Biodiesel, which is made from vegetable oil. Nelson is also the honorary chairman of the Advisory Board of the Texas Music Project, the official music charity of the state of Texas.

Country Music (HDtracks)

Artist: Willie Nelson
Title: Country Music
Format: 15 × File, FLAC, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 24bit 96kHz (HDtracks)
Producer: T Bone Burnett
Release Date: April 20, 2010
Lablel: Rounder Records
Genre: Country, Bluegrass
Duration: 54:35

Wikipedia:
Country Music is a 2010 album by country artist Willie Nelson. The album consists of a compilation of country music standards. Produced by Grammy-winning T Bone Burnett, it was released on April 20, 2010 by Rounder Records, and according to Nelson is the first traditional album he has ever recorded. It was his first release in the 2010s.
The album is a recollection of country music standards, Nelson stated that the album reflects his idea of country music, featuring mandolins, fiddles and steel guitars and compared the album to his 1978 pop standards success Stardust. Nelson and music producer T Bone Burnett had the idea to record an album together while they were playing a golf game in California. The album was recorded in Nashville, Nelson stated "We venture into all kinds of music but this is country music. No one would argue the fact that these are country songs".

AllMusic Review by Stephen Thomas Erlewine:
Naturally, the not-so-unspoken joke behind the title of Willie Nelson’s 2010 album is that it’s been so long since he’s played straight country music, Nelson needs to clearly label it when he does. Of course, that’s not strictly true: just as recently as 2009 he was ripping it up with Asleep at the Wheel, turning out a straight-ahead western swing record that is every bit as country as Country Music, although it is true that he’s never quite cut a collection of country music as hushed and muted as this. The soft-plucked string bass and strummed acoustic guitars are are trademarks of T-Bone Burnett, the roots music producer whose well-tailored analog impressionism fetishizes authenticity, prizing every piece of pristinely preserved vintage equipment and then recording them immaculately -- often with appealing results, but with a mannered ritualization that’s somewhat distancing for those who don’t share his obsessions. All this makes Country Music a curious experience: seemingly, this should be well within Nelson’s wheelhouse, but he never truly inhabits the songs, partially due to the tasteful remove of Burnett’s spare, hazy production. Warm and supple it may be, the production puts a layer of gauze between the listener and the singer, but the singer isn’t at his most dynamic, either. To be sure, there’s a nicely weathered assurance to Nelson’s performance -- his voice never strains, he throws off licks with a casual virtuosity -- but there’s no immediacy, either, not the way there was on that duet with Asleep at the Wheel or on his stellar tribute to Cindy Walker in 2006. Most of the time, Nelson just sounds like an old pro happy to play with whoever is in the studio, happy to sing whatever the producer puts in front of him -- and that’s what makes Country Music not all that different from Songbird or Countryman, which were also driven by their respective producers to places that don’t seem as classically country as this purports to be.

01 - Man With The Blues - 2:20
02 - Seaman's Blues - 3:21
03 - Dark As A Dungeon - 4:34
04 - Gotta Walk Alone - 2:14
05 - Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down - 3:14
06 - My Baby's Gone - 5:05
07 - Freight Train Boogie - 2:43
08 - Satisfied Mind - 3:53
09 - You Done Me Wrong - 3:16
10 - Pistol Packin' Mama - 2:37
11 - Ocean of Diamonds - 3:35
12 - Drinking Champagne - 3:43
13 - I Am A Pilgram - 4:54
14 - House of Gold - 4:45
15 - Nobody's Fault But Mine - 4:21

Personnel:

Willie Nelson - vocals; gut string acoustic guitar
Jim Lauderdale - vocal harmonies on 1, 2, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Buddy Miller - electric guitar; vocal harmonies on 5, 6, 8, 9
Chris Sharp - acoustic guitar; vocal harmonies on 11
Dennis Crouch – acoustic bass
Riley Baugus – banjo
Ronnie McCoury - mandolin
Mike Compton - mandolin on 2
Russell Pahl - pedal steel
Stuart Duncan - fiddle
Shad Cobb - fiddle on 2, 13, 15
Mickey Raphael - harmonica

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.11 GB
seeders:0
leechers:23
Willie Nelson – 2010 - Country Music (HDtracks) [FLAC@96khz24bit]

All Comments

Great, man! I was looking for this album! Thanks for sharing it!