seeders: 51
leechers: 1
Added on March 11, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

WindForge-HI2U (Size: 1004.26 MB)
 hi-windf.iso1004.26 MB
 hi2u.nfo2.07 KB

Description

HI2U!WindForge v1.0.7787.0 (c) Snowed In StudiosRelease date: 11th of March, 2014Protection: SteamType: Action, Indie, RPGSize: 10 x 50mbDescription:WindForge is a side-scrolling block-building game where you explore hostileskies in an ever-changing Steampunk world. Everything you see can be createdor destroyed, creating an RPG without barriers that rewards creative problemsolving and improvisation. Take off in fully customizable airships, and embarkon a journey of discovery and survival that will take you to the heart of theworld and beyondFeatures* Epic story line and quests that drive gameplay without constricting freedom* The first game to include minable sky whales, and meat blocks* Large completely destructible procedural world with multiple environments* Contra-style action mixed with the creative fun of Terraria* Build and fly fully-functional airships* Over 1200 craftable items and counting* Easy-to-control, skill-based combat with 360-degree aimingStorylineThe modern way of life on Cordeus is reliant on refined Sky Whale oilEverything from the machines used daily, to the food that is eaten, isultimately dependent on the oil. The citizens of Cordeus are so hungry foroil that the once abundant population of Sky Whales is dwindling. At currentrate, the noble species will face certain extinction in a few short years. Toavoid falling back into the dark ages, civilization must find a new source ofenergy. It is said that an ancient people named the Aetherkin had exoticsources of energy. Energy more powerful than anything any human has ever seenUnfortunately, research related to the Aetherkin is strictly forbidden by lawIn an attempt to save humanity's way of life, YOU have been secretly hired touncover this ancient energy sourceHighlights* Freedom & Creativity* Explore, create and destroy anything!* A Dynamic Procedural World* Steampunk AirshipsInstall:Unrar, mount/burn image, install and copy crack from disc/image to yourinstall dir. Enjoy. If you like this cool game, buy it !System Requirements:OS: Windows 7 or later Processor: Core 2 Duo Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: 512 MB graphics memory and Open GL 3 compatible GPU Hard Drive: 2 GB available space

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1004.26 MB
seeders:51
leechers:1
WindForge-HI2U

Trailer

All Comments

Works fine, but boy these corrupt saved games and random crashes are really annoying.
The game will run, but not for extended periods; it will CTD at random intervals, it needs the 03/31 update!
how do i install it

if i open the crack (game.exe) it says i miss the glew32.dll file
and if i click the shortcut to the game on the desktop it just opens steam HELP!!
Please upload the latest patch, it fixes the game and makes it playable without crashes! I love this game so much, and have been playing it even with the crashes and bugs! I'm sure you have better things to do, but can you please upload latest version? Thanks!
EETV, Seconded!
works fine for me, exept crashes every 30 min, but thats just unfinished game, thx alot for the torrent
Works Works !