Window 7 Share10s Final-( Windows 7 Ultimate (64Bit ,32 Bit),Windows 7 Professional (64Bit,32 Bit), Windows 7 HomePremium (64Bit,32 Bit)

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on March 29, 2012 by snake_charmerin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Window 7 Share10s Final-( Windows 7 Ultimate (64Bit ,32 Bit),Windows 7 Professional (64Bit,32 Bit), Windows 7 HomePremium (64Bit,32 Bit) (Size: 4.32 GB)
 Share10s_Final.iso4.32 GB
 md5.jpg54.25 KB
 MD5_SHA-1 Utility.exe52 KB
 Demonoid.me.txt11 bytes

Description

This is the ultimate windows setup AIO version that the maker-a man who has spent a lot of time and effort for every product made. The feature of this version lies, probably, in its stability, because this version of Win 7 has been used for a long time and shown high stability, there is no sign that it decreases the computer working. And this version has been omitted versions which are not usually used by most people, such as Home basic, Starter and Enterprise. As to Win XP, I still prefer the version of Sp3 VI because it is the best version now and it has been added with the newest driver sata so that it can be installed in the newest computer now. As to Hiren’ Boot CD, I still use the version 10.1 because the demand of the user and its application are ok.

Last but not least, I wish you good health and success in life! Merry Christmas! I wish you a new year full of success!

Window 7 Share10s Final
01. Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
02. Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit
03. Windows 7 Professional 64Bit
04. Windows 7 Professional 32Bit
05. Windows 7 HomePremium 64Bit
06. Windows 7 HomePremium 32Bit

Window XP Pro Sp3 Vl

Hiren's BootCD 10.1

Mini Windows XP

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.32 GB
seeders:10
leechers:0
Window 7 Share10s Final-( Windows 7 Ultimate (64Bit ,32 Bit),Windows 7 Professional (64Bit,32 Bit), Windows 7 HomePremium (64Bit,32 Bit)

All Comments

I use this window 7 ultimate 64bit+32bit almost one year over in a GOOD condition,after install to my samsung laptop & desktop is no need any serial number,this window 7 is auto activated!!(but XP is still original version).
very slow download
please key of hp pavilion... help help
the serial is depend on the brand of your motherboard. every serial keys that we gave you guys is for the specific brand of computer. tell me the brand of your computer then i'll give you the right key for you.
2013-01-09 13:57
Am trying to download it on a Toshiba Tecra M4 Tablet PC.. Can you give me the key please..