Windows 7 Loader 2.0.9 + Windows 7 Activator Reloaded Final - BRiNGiT

seeders: 32
leechers: 4
Added on November 9, 2011 by chrisowenlovein Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Windows 7 Loader 2.0.9 + Windows 7 Activator Reloaded Final - BRiNGiT (Size: 11.4 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from Silvertorrents.me.txt41 bytes
 Windows Loader 2.0.9 + Windows 7 Activator Reloaded Final.zip11.4 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Limetorrents.com.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes

Description

Windows Loader 2.0.9 + Windows 7 Activator Reloaded

This is the loader application that's used by millions of people worldwide, well known for passing Microsoft's WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) and is arguably the safest Windows activation exploit ever created. The application itself injects a SLIC (System Licensed Internal Code) into your system before Windows boots; this is what fools Windows into thinking it's genuine.[b]Features:[/b]Can be run as a standalone applicationWorks well with all system languagesCustom OEM information can be installedArgument support for silent installsCan be used for pre-activationApplication integrity checkingCustom error handlingSupport for hidden partitions and complex setupsCan work alongside Linux's GRUB or any other boot managerWorks with TrueCrypt and many other types of hard drive encryption applicationsAdd your own certificates and serials externallyOffers certificate and serial installation only for users with an existing SLIC 2.1Automated system profiling (The application matches everything up for you)[b]Supported operating systems:[/b]Windows 7 UltimateWindows 7 Ultimate EWindows 7 ProfessionalWindows 7 Professional EWindows 7 Home PremiumWindows 7 Home Premium EWindows 7 Home BasicWindows 7 StarterWindows 7 Starter EWindows Vista UltimateWindows Vista BusinessWindows Vista Business NWindows Vista Home PremiumWindows Vista Home BasicWindows Vista Home Basic NWindows Vista StarterWindows Server 2008 EnterpriseWindows Server 2008 Enterprise (Hyper-V)Windows Server 2008 FoundationWindows Server 2008 StandardWindows Small Business Server 2008Windows Storage Server 2008 StandardWindows Server 2008 R2 EnterpriseWindows Server 2008 R2 FoundationWindows Server 2008 R2 StandardWindows Small Business Server 2011 Standard[b]Version 2.0.9[/b]* Added a new GRLDR version* Added NTFS checks for the active system partition* Added Paradigit SLIC and certificate* Added Paradigit Home Premium serial* Added ZT Systems Home Premium serial* Added NEC Ultimate serial* Other minor tweaks and fixesVirus scanner resultsAll virus scanner detection's are a false-positive as long as the MD5 matches. Simply turn off your anti-virus while installing the loader.If you've used other applications to try and bypass the Windows 7 activation system and/or you've not uninstalled them before trying to use Windows Loader then 9 times out of 10 that's why you're not passing as genuine.http://pix2links.com/image/onghO.png

=======================================================
iNSTRUCTIONS
=======================================================
For Non Activated Windows 7 Users, Do The Following.

--------
First
--------

Run The "7Loader Release 5.exe" file Click Select Task

Here You Can Either Choose To Let Your PC Have The Name Of A Brand.

Select The "Please Select" Dropdown Windows and Choose Any Brand Name That You Want Your Computer To Show.. Example : Acer,Dell,alienware Biostar ECT.

Then Click "Activate slic Present" And Wait (Be Patient While It Works) Then another Window Will Pop Up .. Just Choose anything.

Afterward Click "Install information 32bit" Or "Install information 64Bit" Depending On Your Operating System.

Now Hit The "Hazar Option 2" Button ... Wait Till Finished Then restart Your Pc.

For Those Who Just Want a Straight Forward Activation Just Run "None slic Option 1" Followed By "Hazar Option 2" Then Reboot.

After Doing This Upon Reboot.. Go To "My Computer" Properties You Will Then See Windows Is Activated...........Or Just Run The Loader And Choose Status.

-----------
Finally
-----------

Run The "RemoveWAT.exe" file And Choose Remove Wat...... Wait Let It Work,,, When Completed All Is Well.....

Enjoy......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
All Thanks Goes To Orbit and Hazar.......
They have Created Both Files,, I Just Put Them Together For You all.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.4 MB
seeders:32
leechers:4
Windows 7 Loader 2.0.9 + Windows 7 Activator Reloaded Final - BRiNGiT

All Comments

I can't download it,"Invalid path in torrent" comes up when i added it to the Utorrent
I have tried for 10 days to activate win7,after a hard disk failure on my notebook.During activation I got a message that the Key were only for upgrade.I chosed full instalation instead.Thanks to win7 activator my problem solved in less than 3 minutes.
Thank You very much!!!
Ponovo radi bioskop!!!! :-)
working fine...
the torrent was very good..no problems with it...it worked excellent for me no license notifications anymore....thank you

Thank you!