windows 7 Professional x64 with sp1 iso[danhuk]

seeders: 21
leechers: 5
Added on September 28, 2013 by DANHUKin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

windows 7 Professional x64 with sp1 iso[danhuk] (Size: 3.62 GB)
 Windows7sp1[danhuk2k13][kickass.to].iso3.62 GB
 Description.nfo3.94 KB

Description

Before rating please read Description!!

No Serial Provided it is for people that need a backup
that already own a copy!!

Windows 7 Professional with SP1 Integrated
For People Requiring Backup Disc

{This torrent is designed for people the already own this version of windows
and require a copy of the original setup disc untouched no hacks cracks or
bypasses fully unactivated}

From Original Iso i have SlipStreamed SP1 into this Iso

Installation Information::

Turn on Computer
Insert CD
Boot from CD Drive
and Follow Microsoft Setup Instructions
Enter Your CD Key
Activate
Then you are away

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.62 GB
seeders:21
leechers:5
windows 7 Professional x64 with sp1 iso[danhuk]

All Comments

Can't find sha1 for this file in Microsoft MSDN.
you wont as i have slipstreamed the service pack myself!

No need for a bad vote though is it?

Clearly states on the Description page Slipstreamed sp1
yes
Thanks man
awesome thank you tested working and clean with a genuine Windows 7 Professional Key
Ok, I downloaded a number of these "back-up" ISOs. This is the only one I can confirm actually worked. However, I had a legit Product Key for the activation so if you don't I can't say if it will work for you or not.

What I did was burn the ISO to a DVD. I inserted the DVD into the PC I wished to Reinstall Windows 7 Professional x64 on (a Gateway SX2801-07e that was giving me trouble). This computer already had Win 7 Pro on it. Also note the computer was on, windows loaded when I inserted the DVD. I went to Computer, double clicked the DVD drive, and within the contents of the DVD selected the install program on the first page. A window pops up with INSTALL in the center. I clicked it, followed the steps and about an hour later a fresh install of Windows 7 Professional x64 with SP 1 was installed. You are given the option to back up your hard drive first but I wanted a clean slate so I didn't do that.

Again, I had my original Product Key for the Win 7 Pro that was already installed so at the end I was able to activate it and get the Genuine copy badge. IF you also have a genuine copy of Windows installed on your computer but don't remember the Product Key just use the free program Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit Version 8.4 (here is the link: http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html ). It will scan your computer and create a list of everything on your PC, including the version of Windows you are running AND the PRODUCT KEY!! WRITE IT DOWN THIS TIME!!!!!!

Hope this heps
PS - yes it is a real ISO file and is 64 bit
if memory serves me well is 64 bit