Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit [Original].iso {kishu}

seeders: 29
leechers: 4
Added on April 22, 2013 by Viper89611in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit [Original].iso {kishu} (Size: 2.33 GB)
 Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit [Original].iso2.33 GB

Description

AIO WINDOWS 7 ALL VERSIONS ACTIVATED...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.33 GB
seeders:29
leechers:4
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit [Original].iso {kishu}

All Comments

I think I have found a solution. [Windows 7 [ULTIMATE] ACTIVATOR by Lord Tidus]. This download has instructions on how it can be used to activate this particular Windows Ultimate 32 bit iso version. So far I'm happy with the result.
I'm in the same boat as I started out, now. I get a nagging window asking for online activation, which I can keep delaying, but that is no fun. All support will stop.
As promised, I am following up on the previous post. This iso definitely seems to work. The program was updated with 134 items without question.
This is a mia cupla type reply. I recently bagged this as seen below. However, I proceeded to not enter a serial number, pressed next and the program installed, no problem. I have yet to set the computer back online. That may be a problem. I'll post another comment either way. For now it seems to work.
when it called for serial number, i was not able to proceed with the final installation.
This file does require a serial number. I was unable to find one that worked. No help from Kishu