Windows 8.1 Update Only Multiple Languages - MSDN Untouched

seeders: 15
leechers: 4
Added on April 3, 2014 by in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Windows 8.1 Update Only Multiple Languages - MSDN Untouched (Size: 1.41 GB)
 mu_windows_8.1_rt_update_arm_4046909-prathaprabhu.iso314.23 MB
 mu_windows_8.1_windows_embedded_8.1industry_update_x86_4046911-prathaprabhu.iso360.32 MB
 mu_windows_8.1_windows_server_2012r2_windows_embedded_8.1industry_update_x64_4046913-prathaprabhu...770.49 MB
 Readmefirst.txt658 bytes

Description

Includes,

Windows 8.1 RT Update (ARM) - (Multiple Languages)
Windows 8.1 and Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Update (x86) - (Multiple Languages)
Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Update (x64) - (Multiple Languages)

Thanks and Cheers :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.41 GB
seeders:15
leechers:4
Windows 8.1 Update Only Multiple Languages - MSDN Untouched

All Comments

it 8 apr and no update from Microsoft , so i will download this , hope it work
And there is no screen shot to provide, system properties doesn't change and it won't. after installing look at your update history and you'll have links to what the updates do and it doesn't mess with activation at all. They should have stuck with "service pack 1" to avoid confusion, but here is the link to the update info after installing this torrent http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2919355. This is 100% authentic.
good work
Now I know why you people are wondering about this torrent and suspecting to download it. Don't worry if i have to fool you people then i would done that long time back. prathaprabhu = Microsoft. :)
Thanks!
????? When things are posted as this torrent is via matching build numbers vs. the detailed build numbers they are the same as the product to be released. This is the update that will be released on the 14th, the install is a little odd, installing the 6 update files in a specific order. They should have just compiled them into one file but regardless, this again is authentic. I apologize if you meant something else when you said "Dumb ass windows 8.1 is release April 14th". I downloaded the final for windows 8 almost a month prior to it's release. So, no hostilities here but if your implication is this isn't authentic because of MS's release date your logic is flawed (respectfully) :). After installing the updates in this file I looked at "previous updates" in windows update, double clicked on what was installed and I was sent to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2919355. So, if you have windows 8 and want to update it before they release it install this and it's all good. Some minor changes, but this isn't a service pack, as to NIMarlboro's comment about taking a while to install I don't know, I installed all the update packages in less than 10 minutes.