Windows Loader Plus RemoveWAT

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on August 22, 2013 by Prairi3DoGin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Windows Loader Plus RemoveWAT (Size: 9.4 MB)
 RemoveWAT.exe6.36 MB
 Windows Loader.exe3.05 MB
 Install - Read.txt618 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Kat.ph.txt69 bytes

Description

This it has been tested on all versions of Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 for architectures (x86 & x64)
Steps to ACTIVATE Windows 7, After installing the Operating Systems:
1. Run .... Windows Loader.exe .... (It will choose the version of Windows you have installed), run "Install", Reboot
2. Run .... RemoveWAT 2.2.6.exe .... (Do not turn off or run any program until the end of the process), them reboot system
Those are not virus that will let your OS Infected, these are Just a Hack Tools to Remove WAT .. these apps combined injects a SLIC (System Licensed Internal Code) into your system before Windows boots for a perfect by-passing & Removing Microsoft's WAT (Windows Activation Technologies).
Now .. the Windows Loader will give this Virus Total Result .. and the Remove WAT will give this Virus Total Result
Especial Note: This apps have been tested and works 100% safe at the moment, we do not encourage to download or use this apps, if you: either have doubts in the tests result from any AV program or if you don't know how to read an understand these results.
Cheers .. Download an Seed

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.4 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Windows Loader Plus RemoveWAT

All Comments

thanks.. it helped me out.. :D
nice ..thank you to share that....and now i can make my update ...good one..1 000 000 000 thx[MERCI BEAUCOUP]