WINDOWS XP PRO 32 BIT WITH SP3

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on January 19, 2011 by jqncin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

WINDOWS XP PRO 32 BIT WITH SP3 (Size: 615.13 MB)
 wxpvol.iso615.13 MB

Description

This is my first upload. I figured I would finally make a contribution considering for a few years now Ive been downloading from all these other great up loaders. I just want to say thank you, aXXo, Noir, FXG, FxM, Kingdom, Vision, Imagine, Toxic, Safcuk, aab and all the others. You guys do such a great job at getting these movies out to us and I really appreciate it.
Now as for this program. I have the original and have made some adjustments to this ISO.. there is no product key to be entered since I have set it up so that the code is embedded. You need to do a complete clean install to run this so that the product key portion is bypassed. If you try to install it over a previous OS it will ask you for the product key and you will not be able to install it. I did this so my product key wasn't handed out to everyone. In order to do a clean install you need to burn this ISO to cd a recommend using cd burner xp its free for download at http://cdburnerxp.se/download.php Make sure you back everything up before doing this you will not be able to access any files you had before unless you backup. After you have burned it to disk restart your computer go into the bios and set your boot sequence as cd rom to read first then your hdd second, save settings, escape from bios and once it starts to boot up it will ask you if you want to boot off disk to press any key. Press any key and the installation process will start. You need to delete partition and install a fresh copy of windows, you don't have to create a new partition.. all that means is you want to split your hard drive up. I use my whole hard drive for my OS and create an Image for back up and also backup important files on an external drive. If you know how to write zeros to your drive then do that too. Bad boot sectors can effect a new OS down the road. I think thats all so enjoy.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
615.13 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
WINDOWS XP PRO 32 BIT WITH SP3

All Comments

Please see main for instructions on this torrent