Wings (feat. Ryan Lewis) .MP3 320kbps [Ashu007]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on May 31, 2014 by Ashu_007in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Wings (feat. Ryan Lewis) .MP3 320kbps [Ashu007] (Size: 11.41 MB)
 Wings (feat. Ryan Lewis) .MP3.mp311.41 MB

Description

Wings" (stylized as "Wing$") is a song by American hip hop duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, released as the second single from their debut studio album The Heist. It features vocals from Hollis.

The song "Wings" is about the pursuit of identity through the means of consumerism. The attempt is to dissect our infatuation and attachment to logos, labels, brands and the fleeting happiness that is intrinsically linked to the almighty power of the purchase. The subject I use in the song is shoes, but its aim is to paint a broader picture of being a consumer and tracing the lineage back to my first memory of retail infused desire.

The music video, directed by Zia Mohajerjasbi, alludes to an autobiographical story line. It depicts its main character (Macklemore) and his experiences as a young boy infatuated with basketball and basketball paraphernalia, athletic shoes in particular, and what adverse effect it had on him as he grew up.
The music video starts with Macklemore now a grown-up man, going into an empty basketball court, where the indications are, that he apparently used to practice basketball himself. Macklemore raps while he reminisces himself as a small kid wearing a Chicago Bulls jersey number 23 (clearly alluding to NBA player Michael Jordan) and wearing, in a close-up, Nike sneakers that would "make him fly" (another reference to Nike Air Jordan sneakers). He describes "touching the net" as being the "best day of my life" (also a simile of a Jordan typical Nike ad), boasting about his skills to his mother and friends... until that is "my friend Carlos' brother got murdered for his fours, whoa", a reference to the basketball shoes he was wearing. This incident becomes a wake-up call to young Macklemore.
Then the music video shows kids and youth practicing because they wish "to fly".

General

Format : MPEG Audio
File size : 11.4 MiB
Duration : 4mn 59s
Overall bit rate : 320 Kbps
Track name : Wings (ft. Ryan Lewis)
Performer : Macklemore
Writing library : LAME3.99.5

Audio

Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Duration : 4mn 59s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 320 Kbps
Channel(s) : 1 channel
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 11.4 MiB (100%)
Writing library : LAME3.99.5

A ThankYou Is Very Much Appreciated

Rate Good If You Like The Torrent & Comment For the Song Request...

Keep Seeding As Long As Possible...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.41 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Wings (feat. Ryan Lewis) .MP3 320kbps [Ashu007]