Wired ~ Douglas E Richards [BluA]epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on May 8, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Wired ~ Douglas E Richards [BluA]epub (Size: 352.77 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Wired - Douglas E. Richards.epub352.36 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
Kira Miller is a brilliant genetic engineer who discovers how to temporarily achieve savant-like capabilities in all areas of thought and creativity. But what if this transcendent level of intelligence brings with it a ruthless megalomania?

David Desh left the special forces after his team was brutally butchered in Iran. Now he has been reactivated for one last mission: find Kira Miller, the enigmatic genius behind a bioterror plot that threatens millions. But when Desh learns that the bioterror plot is just the tip of the iceberg, he is thrust into a byzantine maze of deception and intrigue, and he becomes a key player in a deadly game he can't begin to understand. A game that is certain to have a dramatic impact on the future course of human history. . .

WIRED is a smart thriller crammed with breakneck action, unexpected twists, mind-expanding science, and intriguing concepts readers will be contemplating long after they've read the last page.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
352.77 KB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Wired ~ Douglas E Richards [BluA]epub