Witcher 3 - GoG Edition Day 1 Update

seeders: 186
leechers: 26
Added on May 18, 2015 by FLAC-erin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Witcher 3 - GoG Edition Day 1 Update (Size: 349.64 MB)
 witcher3_patch_1.01.exe304.84 MB
 setup_the_witcher3_dlc1_2.0.0.28.exe25.51 MB
 setup_the_witcher3_dlc2_2.0.0.28.exe19.29 MB

Description

Day 1 patch for GoG version.

===

You have to download and install GoG preload of the game first (not just unzip it). Then install DLC setup_the_witcher3_dlc1_2.0.0.28.exe, next setup_the_witcher3_dlc2_2.0.0.28.exe and at the end - Patch v.1.01 witcher3_patch_1.01.exe.

If You have some troubles with installing the patch, here's a workaround:

Download this registry file:

https://userscloud.com/4f7i1gzgw2ug

Instructions:

1- Download the reg file and open it using notepad

2- Replace PATH + uninstallCommand + LAUNCHCOMMAND + EXE + WORKINGDIR to your downloaded/installed game dir

(make sure there's double slash \ between each path you set *just don't copy and paste your install dir* it's the way how path is defined in the registry)

3- Replace "user" ((** do not replace Users**)) in SAVEGAMEFOLDER with your username

4- save

5- after saving, run the regfile and confirm its adding to the registry.

If everything's done right Patch should be able to install properly.
(Thx to Kevin)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
349.64 MB
seeders:186
leechers:26
Witcher 3 - GoG Edition Day 1 Update

Trailer

All Comments

Can any one tell me what base location the install is looking for?
co za ciul dal negatywa wszystko działa w 100%
Bo jest tępą strzałą i nie wie jak :)
a ztego co zauwazylem problem maja ci co syf na kompie maja albo zainstalowane jakies zasrane repaki
Wiem :) A tak btw, to dzisiaj kupuję grę. Chciałem wypróbować przed zakupem, bo W2 mnie zanudził na śmierć. Ale po kilku godzinach z W3, CDprojekt odzyskało moje zaufanie i moje pieniądze :)
ja będę moze dzis albo jutro wybieral sie do sklepu ciulato bylo by niemiec 3 oryginalnej majac 1 i 2 jak na razie gra działa zajebiscie trzeba będzie chyba urlop wziasc albo na l4 isc zapowiada sie kilkudniowe granie hehe
I FIX THE CRASH !!! Follow the FitGirl Registry notepad stuff, and if u are able to install the dlc, copy the files to the main game directory (My case : "E:GamesWitcher 3 - The Wild Hunt"), and then play ! (Ofc u need to have the day 1 updates too, i downloaded the Copy-Paste-Save torrent)
Does it fix the new game crash
what dir is install looking for ? and can we get a link to the files you used , i got nothing but game not found no exe to install the gog pre load i just unzipped is thier something i missing?
You have to INSTALL the preload, not just unzip it :)
pmk
i did exactly what you said and the game doesn't start. I installed gog preload dlc 1 dlc 2 patch and it's not working
Thanks.. I downloaded Gog version right on time..
1- Reg file is included.. Open in text editor and change every “X:\Your\Path\Here” to your particular game folder path.
2- Apply Patch.
3- Play
where is reg file location i see all kinds of .ini no reg?
You have to download and install GoG preload of the game first.
Then install DLC setup_the_witcher3_dlc1_2.0.0.28.exe, next DLC setup_the_witcher3_dlc2_2.0.0.28.exe and at the end Patch v.1.01 witcher3_patch_1.01.exe.
It works for me.
I think, You have steam version of the game, and here is Your problem.
The games dose not crash when you try make a new game ?
No it's not. Here is the proof :) http://plays.tv/video/555a6fdea1611b3e3c
http://plays.tv/video/555a7f8e6fe693eff5