Witches’ Legacy – The Charleston Curse Collector’s Edition - NEW HOG FINAL [AllSmartGames]

seeders: 9
leechers: 0
Added on January 19, 2012 by allsmartgamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Witches’ Legacy – The Charleston Curse Collector’s Edition - NEW HOG FINAL [AllSmartGames] (Size: 621.28 MB)
 Witches Legacy - The Charleston Curse CE V2.exe621.28 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

For more games visit http://allsmartgames.com

No Need For Patches Or Serials Just Run Installer And Enjoy The Game!

End the Charleston Curse before it wipes out an entire family and save a young girl in Witches’ Legacy: The Charleston Curse! After finding out that you are the last living relative to a young orphan named Lynn, you discover the terrifying tale of her family. The Charlestons have been systematically wiped out by a witch and now it’s up to you to protect Lynn! Confront the terrifying witch and save Lynn in Witches’ Legacy: The Charleston Curse!

System Requirements:

CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 1.26 GB

Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching
- Unknown Author -

And Seed like there is no bandwith limit :)

Support Us
Your "Thank You" means a lot

THANKS TO VELOCITY

And Let's never forget the work of Flight of the Conchords

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
621.28 MB
seeders:9
leechers:0
Witches’ Legacy – The Charleston Curse Collector’s Edition - NEW HOG FINAL [AllSmartGames]

All Comments

THX. Reminder for all. Always disable your antivirus software. No matter whomever is the provider is. Right after you install it completely, restart your computer, and then run a scan directly for computer, if your software doesn't delete the game, your game is good. Enable your software, if it still indicates, that the game is no good. Note the game as good or checked.
As soon as notton checked the file it was removed. Corrupt?
norton treats almost all the games i download as a virus. temporarily disable, download, install, and it will work fine. then don t forget to enable your norton again.
It works!! Average download speed: 162.8 kB/s
When i typed my name in and pressed ok,nothing happened ???
awesome, thanks a bunch!
FAST DOWNLOAD.. NO VIRUS.. GAME WORKS GREAT.. THANKS FOR SHARING.. FULL GAME NOT A DEMO