Wizard - The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla [Biography of a Genius] by Marc Seifer.epub {Charm Quark}

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on April 12, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Wizard - The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla [Biography of a Genius] by Marc Seifer.epub {Charm Quark} (Size: 3.68 MB)
 Wizard - The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla [Biography of a Genius] by Marc Seifer {Charm...3.68 MB

Description

Wizard - The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla

Note : This is a epub eBook. You can easily read it in aldiko reader/moon+ reader (for android) or any e-book reading software like : Sumatrapdf, Calibre, epub reader for firefox etc. on Windows/Mac.
Enjoy :)

Book Description :
Nikola Tesla, credited by many as the inspiration for radios, robots, and even radar, has been called the patron saint of modern electricity. "Wizard" is the definitive biography of this founding father of modern technology

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.68 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Wizard - The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla [Biography of a Genius] by Marc Seifer.epub {Charm Quark}