Wolfenstein: The New Order [R.G. Mechanics]

seeders: 92
leechers: 321
Added on September 2, 2015 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Wolfenstein: The New Order [R.G. Mechanics] (Size: 38.14 GB)
 autorun.inf75 bytes
 Data1.bin1.25 GB
 data10.bin1.7 GB
 Data11.bin1.17 GB
 data12.bin30.25 MB
 data13.bin6.68 MB
 data14.bin2.66 GB
 data15.bin4.36 GB
 data2.bin2.33 GB
 data3.bin4.37 GB
 Data4.bin4.36 GB
 Data5.bin3.58 GB
 Data6.bin4.24 GB
 Data7.bin2.05 GB
 Data8.bin1.66 GB
 Data9.bin4.36 GB
 icon.ico13.71 KB
 setup.exe1.26 MB
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.05 KB
 DSETUP.dll93.34 KB
 dsetup32.dll1.49 MB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab43.58 KB
 DXSETUP.exe505.84 KB
 dxupdate.cab94.88 KB

Description

Distribution of updated 02.09.2015.
Significantly reduced installation time repack.
Date of Release: May 20, 2014
Genre: Action, Shooter, 3D, 1st Person
Developer: MachineGames
Publishing House: Bethesda Game Studios
Developer Website: http://www.wolfenstein.com/
Language: English/Russian
Platform: PC [Repack]
Tablet: (RELOADED)
Game Version: 1.0 (UPDATE 1)

System Requirements:
✔ Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 / 8.1 (x64)
✔ Processor: Intel Core i7 or equivalent AMD
✔ RAM: 4 GB
✔ Video Card: GeForce 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850
✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 50 GB
✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:
Wolfenstein®: The New OrderTM - a revival of the series, which once marked the beginning of the genre of FPS. Developed by the studio Machine Games, which brought together experienced craftsmen who have created more than one famous game, Wolfenstein is a combination of psychological drama with a thrilling story, adventure and combat system in the first person. In a tense, cinematic and graphically very reliable (due to engine id Tech® 5 engine from id® Software's) game Wolfenstein hero must destroy the Nazi war machine, to conquer all of Europe. With the help of a small handful of surviving Resistance fighters you have to break into the most secret facilities of the Reich, to fight the fascist legions fighting robots, to take control of the super-weapon, to conquer the whole Earth ... and beyond.
Features:
Adventure shooter. Wolfenstein - this crazy racing on the mountain slopes, the descent into the depths of the sea, the battle to combat robots Fuhrer and more of what constitutes a truly exciting adventure.
The plot and characters. Intense battles, crazy plot twists and characters typical fused together into a story that will not leave anyone indifferent.
Alternative history. Familiar strangers postwar years - a world where the Nazis won World War II and the mangled everything they could reach.
Arsenal and opponents. In the secret laboratories of the Reich and armories you will find the latest samples of deadly toys Fuhrer. Armed with them, you get a chance to handle the giant fighting robots, menacing super-soldiers and Nazi storm troopers.!
Features repack:
- Sewn Update 1
- Do not cut / recoded

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
38.14 GB
seeders:92
leechers:321
Wolfenstein: The New Order [R.G. Mechanics]

Trailer

All Comments

Downloaded it and setup wont work cuz I don't have the proper "permissions". Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

Even if i "run as administrator" it says the same thing

it says "windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions."

and now the file vanished when i stopped seeding???

Update: turns out my antivirus decided to remove the setup file and thats why it disappeared
Update: program is now installing and working correctly. Tho instead of disabling your antivirus u can just tell the program that "setup.exe" is to be trusted and isnt malicious
Thanks YOu
Works grate tanks