Added on March 29, 2016 by gamesenain Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

WolfQuest-RIP-ALiAS (Size: 380.18 MB)
 Readme.txt1.31 KB
 GAMESENA.COM.html77.91 KB
 Game-setup.exe380.1 MB

Description

Description: WolfQuest is a wildlife simulation game about wolf ecology. Playing as a two-year-old gray wolf in Yellowstone National Park, you'll learn how to live on your own, finding food, meeting other wolves, and searching for a mate.Minimum System Requirements:OS: Windows VistaProcessor: Dual Core Pentium i3Memory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Intel 4000, NVIDIA 6800 Ultra, or ATI HD 3670DirectX: Version 9.0Network: Broadband Internet connectionStorage: 2 GB available spaceHow to InstallExtract with latest winRAR version.Install Game-setup.exe.Wait until is done.Play the game.Enjoy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
380.18 MB
seeders:10
leechers:2
WolfQuest-RIP-ALiAS

Screenshots

WolfQuest-RIP-ALiAS screenshot

All Comments

Did you remove the music in the game? No matter what I try, sliding the bar from off to max, it doesn't work, my PC is not muted. I'm trying to play it offline. If you removed it, could you either create an installer for it or reupload the torrent with the music included? Thank you.

Also, thanks so much for uploading this, been waiting for it for a while. Please keep uploading the updates if possible. This is version 2.7.1 Patch 3a if anyone is wondering.

Also, could you eventually upload the OST? Thanks.