Wondershare MobileTrans 4.2.0.115+Patch-{THR999}-[TEAMOS]~{HKRG}~

seeders: 26
leechers: 4
Added on April 5, 2014 by thehellrider999in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Wondershare MobileTrans 4.2.0.115+Patch-{THR999}-[TEAMOS]~{HKRG}~ (Size: 30.32 MB)
 Patch.exe473 KB
 INSTALL.txt232 bytes
 setup.exe29.13 MB
 TEAM NEW.png748.75 KB
 Team OS HKRG.txt3.25 KB

Description

Contacts, SMS, Media, Apps Transfer Couldn't Be Easier! Think there is no easy way to get all the stuff on your old mobile phone onto a new one? Most cellular companies only will transfer contacts from one phone to another, but what about text messages, call logs, pictures, music, videos, and apps? Wondershare MobileTrans is what you need.

1-Click Phone to Phone Content Transfer!
* Not just contacts, transfer SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps*
* Comprehensive contact copy, including job title, email addresses, company name, etc.
* Works with over 2,000 phones including Droid, Symbian (Nokia), and all models of iPhones, including the newest iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c.
* Transfers content between phones on different networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile - no problem!
* Zero quality loss & risk-free: everything you transfer is 100% same as the original and can be only read by yourself.
Features:
* Not only contacts transfer: Also copy text messages, call log, photos, music, videos and apps between devices with one click.
* Multiple devices available: Move data between multiple phones based on Android, Symbian and iOS.
* Support contract phones'data transfer: Fully transfer data from your old phone to the new one, regardless of the cellular carrier.
One Click to Transfer Data from Phone to Phone
With one click, you can directly transfer data between two phones, no matter Android phone (HTC, Samsung, etc.), Symbian phone (Nokia) or iOS phone (iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, etc). You can selectively transfer data between any two of them without data loss. Moreover, Directly transfer from one phone to another, no need of any transfer stop during the process. 100% Risk-Free!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
30.32 MB
seeders:26
leechers:4
Wondershare MobileTrans 4.2.0.115+Patch-{THR999}-[TEAMOS]~{HKRG}~

All Comments

Boys! I have discovered something after hopelessness time. It is for those people whose installed many Wondershare products.

The Patch is so dummy, it is trying to accomplices stupid steps. First of all there is no Wondershare MobileGo for iOS anymore. Wondershare has renamed that product to Wondershare TunesGo.

Here is the trick, since I was using MobileGo for iOS, and after I have upgraded to TunesGo. The path has not been changed, so it is still pointing to "C:Program FilesWondershareMobileGo for iOS"

Also the Patch regardless what is still always looking for the WUL.Core.dll under "C:Program FilesWondershareMobileGo for iOS"

So what always was happening to me, that since the Patch always was finding the WUL.Core.dll under "C:Program FilesWondershareMobileGo for iOS" it was backup it then patch it automatically so I have no chance to choose what WUL.Core.dll I want to patch with other products.

So, if there is anyone facing the same issue, please delete MobileGo for iOS under Wondershare folder.

After you run the patch then it will give you the chance to browse the wanted file.

Second step, is to delete those folders under "C:WINDOWSassemblyNativeImages_v2.0.50727_32WUL.Core"

But if you still need to know what folder is for here a list:

Wondershare TunesGo > 724c57cb031e40a7700404233f03caa3
Wondershare SafeEraser > 2d0c415a223b5082d63247b84b20293a
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS > No NFWCHK, so no key folder
Wondershare iTunBack > No NFWCHK, so no key folder
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android > 7a466ab3d1b4e3bab6b70d3bf5e259e8
Wondershare MobileGo for Android > a230a5cf19563d48751b613f64462c9b

I recommend that you delete this exe Or block it: C:Program FilesCommon FilesWondershareWondershare Helper CompactWSHelper.exe

If any other firewall settings goes here:
C:Program FilesWondershareMobileGo for AndroidMobileGoService.exe
This is broadcasting to 255.255.255.255 UDP 7765 | Allow

Block 203.130.48.6 & 203.130.48.7
Allow 203.130.48.9 & 203.130.48.8

That is all for now. Bye!
Follow the steps correctly....see the screenshot...its activated.