Working Class Hero - A Tribute to John Lennon @FLAC

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on July 18, 2013 by JaDzedin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Working Class Hero - A Tribute to John Lennon @FLAC (Size: 437.91 MB)
 01.I Found Out - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac28.14 MB
 02.I Don't Wanna Be A Soldier - Mad Season - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac36.02 MB
 03.Steel And Glass - Candlebox - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac27.92 MB
 04.Imagine - Blues Traveler - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac22.07 MB
 05.Working Class Hero - Screaming Trees - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac24.7 MB
 06.Power To The People - The Minus Five - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac22.28 MB
 07.How Do You Sleep - The Magnificent Bastards - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac47.33 MB
 08.Nobody Told Me - The Flaming Lips - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac27.95 MB
 09.Well, Well, Well - Super 8 - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac30.37 MB
 10.Cold Turkey - Cheap Trick - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac41.87 MB
 11.Jealous Guy - Collective Soul - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac29.27 MB
 12.Isolation - Sponge - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac16.76 MB
 13.Instant Karma! - Toad The Wet Sprocket - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac30.48 MB
 14.Grow Old With Me - Carpenter Mary Chapin - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac16.46 MB
 15.Mind Games - George Clinton - Working Class Hero- A Tribute To John Lennon.flac36.29 MB
 AlbumArt - Working Class Hero- A Tribute to John Lennon.jpg10.41 KB

Description

While John Lennon's work as the literate half of The Beatles' main songwriting team is universally loved, his solo work has proven harder to grasp. Lennon went in a new direction in 1970, producing, raw, angry songs that were almost painful to listen to--and even harder to re-interpret. These long-neglected treasures, however, scream for a fresh look by today's alterna-rockers, whose own songs go for the emotional jugular in much the same way. Fifteen years after his murder, Working Class Hero delivers.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
437.91 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Working Class Hero - A Tribute to John Lennon @FLAC

All Comments

thanks