Worlds of Power - Books 1-4

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on February 28, 2015 by NinjaDentistin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Worlds of Power - Books 1-4 (Size: 4.35 MB)
 Blaster Master - F. X. Nine.epub1.13 MB
 Metal Gear - F. X. Nine.epub1.03 MB
 Ninja Gaiden - F. X. Nine.epub1.06 MB
 Castlevania II_ Simon's Quest - F. X. Nine.epub1.13 MB

Description

Worlds of Power was a series of novelizations of popular third party NES games published by Scholastic in the early 90's.

While the books may be long out of print, they still hold a place in the heart of many gamers (myself included). And so I took it upon myself to preserve them in digital format.

I present to you the first four books in the series (of which there are 10), painstakingly converted from real world books to professional quality epub files.

BLASTER MASTER

Follow Jason into a mysterious underground cavern full of strange alien beings. Soon he's locked in battle with a gang of radioactive mutants fighting to save the Earth from destruction!

METAL GEAR

Agent Justin Halley, a human fighting machine, must attack a heavily-guarded terrorist base and destroy the ultimate weapon, Metal Gear, or the free world is doomed.

NINJA GAIDEN

Journey with Ninja Ryu deep into the mysterious Amazon jungle to battle a deadly force of incredible power. The legendary demon is about to awake from its 700-year nap, and only the Ninja can save the world from destruction.

CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON'S QUEST

Dracula's back! Simon that he had destroyed him - but Count Dracula may have the last laugh. Castlevania is facing disaster, and Simon is turning into a vampire. Unless Simon can defeat Dracula once and for all, Castlevania is doomed.

For more Worlds of Power goodness, as well as updates and information about future ebook releases, visit Fuck Yeah Worlds of Power.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.35 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2
Worlds of Power - Books 1-4